Sharp Shooter Auto Trading EA (Neuros Ninjas)

joms

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [req] Sharp Shooter Auto Trading EA (Neuros Ninjas)

Well please someone ask mr kardel to share this EA with us...

I think he might be quite reluctant to share because nobody is posting the test result anymore.

MIRACLE, you seems to download and request many decompiling. Would you share your test results for every EAs you've decompiled?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Well please someone ask mr kardel to share this EA with us...

:mrgreen:

TANGAN DI ATAS LEBIH BAIK DARIPADA TANGAN DI BAWAH....

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

I Thing Mr. kardel is going Plencing or Mancing again (Red:Fishing) :D

So i decide to find at the google search engine, i hope this Indicators is right, please let me know.

DOWNLOAD LINK :

http://www.easy-share.com/1903678364/MAX 8 Indicators & Templates.zip

I hope this is the right Indicators you're looking for. :mrgreen:

If the EA i tried on demo give a good result ill post it here but if no post that means the EA is worst... Don't worry if i have a good EA ill post..

MANA EA NYA YANG UDAH DI TEST ???? BISA DI UPLOAD STATEMENTNYA GA ? ..... SETIDAKNYA ITU MENUNJUKKAN KESERIOUSAN ...ANDA UNTUK BERDISKUSI

dan buat informasi. Pake bahasa indonesia aja deh .... capek ... google an terus :(

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

If the EA i tried on demo give a good result ill post it here but if no post that means the EA is worst... Don't worry if i have a good EA ill post..

MANA EA NYA YANG UDAH DI TEST ???? BISA DI UPLOAD STATEMENTNYA GA ? ..... SETIDAKNYA ITU MENUNJUKKAN KESERIOUSAN ...ANDA UNTUK BERDISKUSI

dan buat informasi. Pake bahasa indonesia aja deh .... capek ... google an terus :([/quote:w23xyzyp]

Hehehe ... :lol: Sabar Mbah .... :D

urgent please

Why urgent?

Somebody would die if you don't get the EA?

If it's so urgent, why don't you just buy the EA.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

urgent please

Why urgent?

Somebody would die if you don't get the EA?

If it's so urgent, why don't you just buy the EA.

Regards,

Sister Hi

I tell urgent because this expert best for all not for me only and maybe after one month make this expert for rent only.

and

I want buy this expert if any body can't take this free maybe I will buy after one week and will make cracking this for working for all

best regards for you :shand:

I tell urgent because this expert best for all not for me only and maybe after one month make this expert for rent only.

and

I want buy this expert if any body can't take this free maybe I will buy after one week and will make cracking this for working for all

Don't worry. If we have them, it's going to be free. Not some rent, because renting is not allowed in this forum.

Anybody has this?

Regards,

and

Don't worry. If we have them, it's going to be free. Not some rent, because renting is not allowed in this forum.

Anybody has this?

Regards,

I will buy it tomorrow and If I can cracking I will take you free really and every one here

best regards for you only :roll:

Seems this EA is really hard to find :twisted: , Someone from other forum bought this EA but afraid to share because the software itself has ID tracking and might banned his/her ID if share to other and also somebody says that this EA is mylucky clone :idea: .

They are also planning to buy it by group sharing just to check the integrity of this EA 8-) .

This is an EX file.

I can't run it.This error seen:(Failed to init).

Please upload this expert again without ex format.

thx

You ran the EXE file? Am sorrry for your computer is infected with virus.

Check your drive for this file C:\windows\system32\QBVL.exe. Delete that file and run a full scan with antivirus.

Warning was up there but people just simply don't take it.

now paypal cancel all order buy for forexpertadvisor

see this

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=P66i81KTda3VoB7IRoQR95YN2ctbzbXZVkXnicVQxao3cOLPSGUri7yGOjC&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1fa798f5a5f5ae42e71cf8ee1e360382336fe24cc0d575d12c

maybe it's scam ???

please sharing

yes is big scam....keep away from forexpertadvisor!!!!

free from here but can any body crack it

http://slil.ru/27016871

here cracking

http://slil.ru/27017005 

but I not trust hem I trust william only :roll:

please if any body have guide for Sharp Shooter attach here please urgent

Hallo. I am from Russia. This fully working version - there Dll removed because EA does not use it and remove all debris from the code. Because for a larger file has been written a lot of unnecessary code. Added function placed stop losse after opening a position for certain brocer using Market_Execution. Use of health. :arrow: