Drummond Geometry

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Drummond Geometry

Why are you installing it to your CD drive, just install it into your C drive :D

I tried to install it to my C drive and I got the same error message,

"C:\Program Files\Drummond GeometryP&L Lessons 1-5\SETUP.EXE

Attempt to access invalid address."

It doesn't matter from which directory I try to install the program, it seems the SETUP.EXE is trying to access something that is not valid. Has anybody else had this problem or have any ideas how to solve this please? [-O<

Could be a virus , malware , spyware etc Have you scan your PC ?

Yes I have checked for all virus, malware, etc and nothing....my PC is clean. Oh well it looks like I am the only one with this problem so I will leave it for now. Thank you for trying to help iltc2001 =D>

Why are you installing it to your CD drive, just install it into your C drive :D

I tried to install it to my C drive and I got the same error message,

"C:\Program Files\Drummond GeometryP&L Lessons 1-5\SETUP.EXE

Attempt to access invalid address."

It doesn't matter from which directory I try to install the program, it seems the SETUP.EXE is trying to access something that is not valid. Has anybody else had this problem or have any ideas how to solve this please? [-O<

Well meek 13, let me explain you how I did it with success... :)

1) put the extracted doc of the Drummond G all in your C:\ drive

2) Open all Lessons (1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25 and 26-30) as administrator

3) Be aware that lessons 26-30 will be installed in the programm files as: Ted Hearne Associates, Inc. All other lessons will be under the name: Drummond Geometry

4) Now go to every installed file lesson - in total 6! - and insert this 2 files: Drum15.com and CRP32DLL.DLL

5) Start on every file lesson the programm: Drum15.com... this means you must start this programm 6 times!

6) After this restart Windows (I have Vista)...

7) Now open on every file (6 of them) the programm SETUPEX.EXE as administrator

8) When you finished restard anew Windows...

9) Start with Drummond Geometry opening the P&L Lessons you want to study...

10) Now don't forget you enjoy your lessons ;)

Regards, jo

Hi jo,

Thank you for the detailed instructions but I still have the same problem. Let me try to make myself more clearer.

1) I downloaded 5 rar files from the links provided in this thread...

DRMG32-bit only.part1.rar (95MB)

DRMG32-bit only.part2.rar (95MB)

DRMG32-bit only.part3.rar (95MB)

DRMG32-bit only.part4.rar (95MB)

DRMG32-bit only.part5.rar (38MB)

2) I then extracted the files from DRMG32-bit only.part1.rar to my C:\ drive. After all files were automatically extracted it created a folder called "C:\Drummond - 32-bit only". Within this folder it created 3 further sub-folders ( "Drummond - Guidelines for Analysis and Establishing a Trading Plan", "Drummond 1-30" and "Drummond Geometry Systems") and 2 files ("Drummond indicators.els" and "Drummond.rar")

3) When I go into the "Drummond 1-30" folder there 8 folders in total:

Cracks - Alternative

DrummondCracks

Lessons 1-5

Lessons 6-10

Lessons 11-15

Lessons 16-20

Lessons 21-25

Lessons 26-30

4) In folder "Lessons 1-5" you have all the various files and the "SETUP.EXE" file. To install these lessons I click on the "SETUP.EXE" file and I get the error:

"C:\Drummond - 32-bit only\Drummond 1-30\Lessons 1-5\Lessons 1-5\SETUP.EXE

Attempt to access invalid address." :-?

So you see I cannot even get to the install bit because I keep getting the above error. I have done all virus, malware, spyware, etc checks, and it comes all clean! :-??

This is a weird one for me, but thanks to everyone who have tried to help me so far. ^:)^

Hi jo,

Thank you for the detailed instructions but I still have the same problem. Let me try to make myself more clearer.

1) I downloaded 5 rar files from the links provided in this thread...

DRMG32-bit only.part1.rar (95MB)

DRMG32-bit only.part2.rar (95MB)

DRMG32-bit only.part3.rar (95MB)

DRMG32-bit only.part4.rar (95MB)

DRMG32-bit only.part5.rar (38MB)

2) I then extracted the files from DRMG32-bit only.part1.rar to my C:\ drive. After all files were automatically extracted it created a folder called "C:\Drummond - 32-bit only". Within this folder it created 3 further sub-folders ( "Drummond - Guidelines for Analysis and Establishing a Trading Plan", "Drummond 1-30" and "Drummond Geometry Systems") and 2 files ("Drummond indicators.els" and "Drummond.rar")

3) When I go into the "Drummond 1-30" folder there 8 folders in total:

Cracks - Alternative

DrummondCracks

Lessons 1-5

Lessons 6-10

Lessons 11-15

Lessons 16-20

Lessons 21-25

Lessons 26-30

4) In folder "Lessons 1-5" you have all the various files and the "SETUP.EXE" file. To install these lessons I click on the "SETUP.EXE" file and I get the error:

"C:\Drummond - 32-bit only\Drummond 1-30\Lessons 1-5\Lessons 1-5\SETUP.EXE

Attempt to access invalid address." :-?

So you see I cannot even get to the install bit because I keep getting the above error. I have done all virus, malware, spyware, etc checks, and it comes all clean! :-??

This is a weird one for me, but thanks to everyone who have tried to help me so far. ^:)^

Hi meek 13,

this is most important:

4) Now go to every installed file lesson - in total 6! - and insert this 2 files: Drum15.com and CRP32DLL.DLL

5) Start on every file lesson the programm: Drum15.com... this means you must start this programm 6 times!

without doing this you will always get that error!

Regards, jo

Hi meek 13,

this is most important:

without doing this you will always get that error!

Regards, jo

Hi Jo,

Thank you for helping me but still no joy! =D>

I have tried to attach screenshots in a zip file called screen.zip but I am not allowed. So please use this link to download the file:

hxxps://download.yousendit.com/dVlyeW4wMVhJMHNLSkE9PQ

Maybe you can take a look at it and see what I am doing wrong. :-??

Try registering the dll yourself instead of using Drum15.com, not sure if it will work but give it a shot.

Click Start, then Run , then type :

Regsvr32 "C:\Drummond - 32 bit only\Drummond 1-30\Lessons 1-5\CRP32DLL.DLL

If the file name is too long, just rename the file to a shorter file name.

Try registering the dll yourself instead of using Drum15.c*om, not sure if it will work but give it a shot.

Click Start, then Run , then type :

Regsvr32 "C:\Drummond - 32 bit only\Drummond 1-30\Lessons 1-5\CRP32DLL.DLL

If the file name is too long, just rename the file to a shorter file name.

Hi iltc2001,

I tried what you said but that did not work as well. Thank you all for you help but I do not want to hijack this thread anymore with my problems with these files, so will let this one go. ^:)^

• 2 weeks later...

here ... i dont like the chanell :P

I LIKE DOTS :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/87724450/d5610f58/Drummond_GeometryIndicator.html

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Kardel the link is from pages before and it is not valid :( can you pleas re-upload (sorry to bug you :"> )

Barbara

The DOT and Channel :) sorry .. I have SPY TO BANNED ...

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Guest fpfpro

The following is a copy of an email sent to Ted Hearne/ Charles Drummond in regards to a spam email they sent me today (1-9-2009). I hope this helps someone that is considering purchasing from these guys.

Hi Ted (Hearne),

I used your program for 4 years and consistently lost money. About a year ago, I had a friend that desperately needed medication for a chronic incurable disease. My friend had no money or insurance and he came to me for help. Since I had spent so much time and energy in studying the system I bought from you, I decided it was time for you to put up or shut up. So I contacted you and asked for help. I offered you any sum of money to teach me how to use Drummond’s methods profitably. I begged you to put me in touch with ANYONE that was making money using your system. Unfortunately, you were not able to help men with either request. Since I find myself in the unenviable position of having committed $5,000 and 4 years of my time only to discover that you were the only one that made money on the transaction... well, I am not a happy end user to say the least.

Today, I received yet another email from you in an attempt to sell me more of your overpriced, overly complicated snake oil. I am insulted that you honestly believe that I would be so stupid as to purchase anything more from you.

Shame on you. In my opinion, you are nothing more than a scam.

Please remove me from your mailing list.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

doddy the first link is dead, mind uploading a new one