How much time did u spend waiting for signal everyday

z4wil

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: How much time did u spend waiting for signal everyday

I feel like I spend way too much time looking at my charts period. I wish I was disciplined enough to just take 10-20 pips per day and walk away. If you make 10-20 pips a day at about 2% risk you can easily bank 10% return per month. I know most are looking for that 100% per month - put 10% is still better than most hedge fund money.

I prefer to use support and resistance channels - always trading in the direction of the channel. Easy get 10-20 pips per day during the active sessions. I have found that I end up losing during the quiet market as sometimes strange break outs or reversals occur.

-B

'Patience is a Virtue' is never more than with trading, most trader lose because the try and find signals which are not there and rush into a trade prematurely. I often have to sit and wait for over two hours waiting for trade and at times this can be very difficult. Most of my losses are due to the fact that I either rush into a trade which has not developed or just takes trades which simply do not match my rules. Although over time I have mastered this and to any newbie this must be mastered before they will ever make any money.

Cheers

scouseman

how much time u spend is really depend on what strategy you use. some can trade for whole day but some just spend few minutes per day. for me, i just spend about 20 min per day coz still got other job to do beside trading.

I do not usually scalp, then I normally use timeframe 15 min with 1h signal confermation sometime to enter in the arena. I can wait from few minutes till some hours. Patience is one of the most important component to survive in the trading.