Trangular Arbitrage Trading worth $999

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Trangular Arbitrage Trading worth $999

Wow the ea open its first trade today and profited 42.30, which is okay by me...can someone explain how this ea work...it seems that it uses a certain currency (AUD in my case) to do the arbitrage between Euro and USD...I don't know...for sure this ea baffled me...explanation anyone???

trangular....GIF[/attachment:1pd1z9jv]

interesting stuff :arrow:

but why is this one trading eurusd / euraud / audusd

and the one on the website http://www*4xfx*biz/page/page/4173092.htm (replace * with . ) is actually for eurgbp / eurusd / gbpusd

does anyone know :?

beat me ...I don't know either...may be it uses the currency as an indicator or something to predict the trend...maybe... :mrgreen:

Easy, form own !

JPY = usdJPY, eurJPY, offset is eurusd

GBP = GBPusd, eurGBP, offset is eurusd

:geek: :peace:

if you do that and run multiple copies on different pairs in parallel be aware there is a bug in the CloseAll routine ....

change ".... Symbol() == Symbol() ...." in the if statement to "OrderSymbol() == Symbol()"

so it does not go and close orders from the other charts to your surprise... :mrgreen:

also it should be modified not to open an order immediately after startup... but i'm only a MT4 beginner....

can't believe this guy is charging almost 1000 $ for this .... he probably spent more time coding the fancy graphics then on anything else

for other interesting offset / ring combinations have a look here ... http://www*powertradelive*com/strategies_bellevue.html

HAVE FUN 8-)

Easy, form own !

JPY = usdJPY, eurJPY, offset is eurusd

GBP = GBPusd, eurGBP, offset is eurusd

:geek: :peace:

if you do that and run multiple copies on different pairs in parallel be aware there is a bug in the CloseAll routine ....

change ".... Symbol() == Symbol() ...." in the if statement to "OrderSymbol() == Symbol()"

so it does not go and close orders from the other charts to your surprise... :mrgreen:

also it should be modified not to open an order immediately after startup... but i'm only a MT4 beginner....

can't believe this guy is charging almost 1000 $ for this .... he probably spent more time coding the fancy graphics then on anything else

for other interesting offset / ring combinations have a look here ... http://www*powertradelive*com/strategies_bellevue.html

HAVE FUN 8-)

Bro do you happen to have the power trade ea mention in the strategy...it sounds interesting...

Bro do you happen to have the power trade ea mention in the strategy...it sounds interesting...

Unfortunately not my dear, i've asked on another topic here but no response so far....

This kind of trading looks quite interesting but i do not have much of a background about how to utilize it best...

and the guy charges 2500 usd for entrance into his club .... lol .... not my shoesize

you can download the demo and play with his stuff but without proper education i'm afraid it wont be very effective ....

• 3 weeks later...

Wow the ea open its first trade today and profited 42.30, which is okay by me...can someone explain how this ea work...it seems that it uses a certain currency (AUD in my case) to do the arbitrage between Euro and USD...I don't know...for sure this ea baffled me...explanation anyone???

trangular....GIF[/attachment:3c160iu1]

Ya, I agree with you. But the version here is not working for real account. Pls share if anybody has setting for real account. I'm using Sig platform MT4. Thanks in advance

Hai guys, I think some of you miss understood with this strategy, (or I might be wrong).

This is US Arbitrage, which is hedging the USD. I use manual arbitrage strategy in different way.

Let's try to understand this EA. Base on my demo it Buy EURUSD and Sell GBPUSD , but it set the sell limit on EURGBP . what does it mean ?

I believe this EA must be set on the cross pair, eg . EURGBP (EG), not the major pairs. because it use the cross to analyse the trend. it took above trades, because the EG direction is up which mean Eur = strong and Gbp = weak, so it buy EURUSD (to buy the Eur) and sell GBPUSD (to sell the Gbp). then how about the "Sell Limit on EG ?". Well, i don't use this, but this EA is trying to protect the open trade. and there will be 2 scenario :

"If the Sell limit is taken"

1. And the direction still up on EG, The Eur is more stronger and Gbp is weaker, then the trade result well be :

"big profit on Buy EU, big profit on Sell GU or might be small loss on GU, and Lost on EG.."

2. And the direction going down on EG, the result will be :

"Loss on EU, and might be on GU also, but the losses will be covered by the profit on EG..."

You still get the loosing trades with this EA, but the losses will be smaller then you use on single trade with same total lots amount.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My strategy is analysing on the cross pair GJ. if GJ is up, I will buy the GJ, buy GU and buy UJ (to sell the JPY) all at the same time, same lot.

This is very good strategy. when it go in wrong direction, it will slower your loosing trade, and you don't have to be hurry to make decision..

I hope any programmer can help me to build the EA.

Oh, one more thing... this strategy work best on London Open, but worse from US open to US lunch time..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Question about this is EA :

I got 3 different EA, Arbitrage Hedge, Corrolation and (++-) EA. Which one is original ?

which one is better ? and any one can explain the Trade Time setting ? is it starting time or time to trigger the trade only ? Currently I use (++-) version

• 3 months later...

this is the correct triangular arbitrage trading EA:

http://stashbox.org/526163/TriangularArbitrage%28%2B%20%2B%20-%29.mq4

HOWEVER!!!!

look at line 265, 266

there's a strange symbol in the code there.

anyone have any ideas about how to fix it? i cannot find the original .ex4 file to re-decompile.

does anyone have the original ex4 file?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

HOWEVER!!!!

look at line 265, 266

anyone have any ideas about how to fix it? i cannot find the original .ex4 file to re-decompile.

Hi Stormin_Norman,

You have it on the second page of this thread :P

HOWEVER!!!!

look at line 265, 266

Hi Stormin_Norman,

You have it on the second page of this thread :P

TRIANGULAR PRICE CORRECTION isnt Triangular Arbitrage

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

look at line 265, 266

Look at the symbols in HEX format. They are E3 and E4 which is 227 and 228 in decimal ;) They correspond to arrows in the Windings format (http://docs.mql4.com/constants/wingdings).

Bests.