Robots - Auto Pilot Systems?!.

K12

Do you think auto pilot systems really work in the real world? can you really trust a Robot to trade for you and that to take care of your hard earned cash? How much do you trust or distrust them? Why? Please share your experience if you don't mind. Thanks. Peace. :peace:

Apakah anda berpikir otomatis uji coba sistem benar-benar bekerja di dunia nyata? Anda dapat benar-benar mempercayai sebuah robot untuk perdagangan dan untuk anda yang untuk memperbaikinya hard mendapat uang? Berapa yang Anda percaya atau ragu-ragu mereka? Mengapa? Silakan berbagi pengalaman Anda jika Anda tidak keberatan. Terima kasih. Kedamaian. :peace:

Re: Robots - Auto Pilot Systems?!.

yeah i think it should, because there is no differences between manual trading and trading using robot. Expert Advisor is just a tool as your personal assistant that doing whatever you want. So you doesn't have to present if the signal occurs.

So i think if you can get profit constantly in manual way, you also will in automatic way. One condition, how complicated the system in your brain and how good are you in programming.

no Guts, no Glory!

yeah i think it should, because there is no differences between manual trading and trading using robot.

I'm using robot to learn the logic behind it success. I'm not using any robot to trade. So, i think my opinion would be useless.

However...

There is an interesting thread by Tgt123 and Caillie at FAPTurbo22 thread here...

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1128

Which said something like: the broker has direct access to metatrader so it could also "control" your EA wickedly so it would reject closing profitable trades, and directly close your losing trades.

Hope Tgt123 and Caillie could share the experiences here also, because this thread is talking about EA generally.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

I did a 10 years backtest (scalper eur/chf) on fapturbo22 with 10k$ deposit , default settings. Made 4M from 1999 to 2002, aborted backtesting then. Suppose it really works so good, I buy it , and start using it. After 3 years I come to my broker and want to withrow money.

Question : What will broker tell me ?

I don't know if this question is right for this thread but I've been wandering lately...about who is actually paying the profit that we got..??? Is it the market or the broker...?? I was told by someone long ago that brokers only get money from the few pips they charge on us every time we open a trade...AKA spreads...so it does not matter if we we win or loose we will still be charge with the spread...right...?? Confused... :o :?

I don't know if this question is right for this thread but I've been wandering lately...about who is actually paying the profit that we got..??? Is it the market or the broker...?? I was told by someone long ago that brokers only get money from the few pips they charge on us every time we open a trade...AKA spreads...so it does not matter if we we win or loose we will still be charge with the spread...right...?? Confused... :o :?

Yeah I guess you are right, The fair broker will get profit from spreads and commisions, because they don't bet against their client. Otherwise they probably will doing nothing to your order, because they sure that a lot of trader will lose all of their deposits.

Notes : Many books, many great trader said that 90% traders is a loser.

Happy trading

no Guts, no Glory!

Question : What will broker tell me ?

if the broker doesn't bet against you, they will be happy because you are good customer by trading big lots with such a great system.

As far as I'm informed, retail brokers always bet against you.They don't give any orders to the interbank , they just recieve quotes from bank with which they have contract. So , in fact you are trading against them.All the money you earn they are giving it to you from their pockets. I doubt it's possible to win in the long run. I'm trading demo on the moment , and keep informing.

May be there is someone who working in broker or IB could help clarify this one, if you don't believe in broker at all, i think you should rethink doing this bussiness

IMHO: we didn't like what they (broker) did to us; BUT we need them for running our Bussness. :)

" I ' LL BE BACK "

May be there is someone who working in broker or IB could help clarify this one, if you don't believe in broker at all, i think you should rethink doing this bussiness

Well I saw here and on other forums people exchanging trading systems, ea-s and other but I didn't see any live account statements(not to speak about 20k profit or more statement). Of course I saw a lot of people going broke charging brokers they are bucket shops.

So my the question is : If it is so simple, why don't we all find a robot which performed well on backtest(fapturbo for example) and make a million in one year ?

• 1 month later...