HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.

liamsi

Nassim has made a career out of profiting from “impossible” events. In the 1987 stock market incident, he parlayed a tiny position in out-of-the-money Eurodollar (an interest rate future) and currency-future calls into a fortune. Just $1,500 of these calls became worth $1,000,000.00 overnight. Nassim has recently stated that he made 97% of all the money he has made in his whole lifetime on that one day. He is constantly on the lookout for other opportunities like it. Like this one.

Imppossible is Nothing.............

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imppossible is Nothing.............

Hey Roels Major,

Where did you get that Quote from please??

I like it!! ;)

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

I LOVE LOVE the Adidas Youtube vids on this theme... and it's true

Impossible Is Nothing .

• 2 weeks later...
There isn't and has never been a system that doubles its money every month, if there was banks would do nothing else. Hedge funds look for 20 - 30 per cent per annum from every market instrument combined while forex day traders try to achieve the impossible with high leverage through over trading until BOOM their account is no more.

Of course it's possible but only a few are willing to take that kind of risk in this juggernaut type of market.

Smaller account individual traders seem to take higher risks since it's their loss/win only for themselves.

While hedge funds/account managers/intitutional entities have responsible for clients or they represent their companies profits/losses. There is no way these people would risk their capital irresponsibly just to double accounts monthly.

When you play with millions/billions 20-30% is plenty while managing risk properly. Everybody knows that

you risk big you might win really big as well as loss very very big.

Statistics tell us 90% loss in this crazy market.

It's easier for us individual traders with small accounts to risk more since we only represents ourselves with

our own money. If we screw up then it's our loss while big companies with big money represent someone or

something that they need to consider before playing.

Anyway yes it's very POSSIBLE but... we'll see...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm fontana.....i love trade. i dont like ea....i prefer use manual trade

maybe this can help everybody to get freedom and become a millionaire

find out this indi.....it can help u anything u want

Fontana Banjarmasin Trader

What's indi that you mention? Pls help share, Thanks for yr advance.

• 2 years later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Im a forex trader and use forex signals from 2 signals firms fxpremiere and z signals. these 2 together when both are sending me the same signal i know its 100% accurate. Use them and keep it simple. oh as for a broker i recommend iron fx.

sarah

You are NOT a trader, you are a CLOWN SPAMMER...13 of them in a row. Are you a moron?

Are you talking about magic tricks?

Intriguing but very very very possible.

What if u started with $100 and doubled your money every month.

0 100

1 200 end of 1 month

2 400

3 800

4 1,600

5 3,200

6 6,400

7 12,800

8 25,600

9 51,200

10 102,400

11 204,800

12 409,600

13 819,200

14 1,638,400 end of 14 months

not even 2 years.

I believe only in the forex market that this possible.

Now the question is how do you double your money every month.

the answer lies in finding the right expert advisor or method that can do this.

if you can double in one month than just use the same method in the next month and so on.

all you have to do is use same method and double lot size.

Thus far there are 2 ea's that can do it

1) Fabturbo

2) Piptronic

Now this could very well change in the coming months and not perform as well.

One other thing i noticed different platforms will have different results so always run your forward test on 6-8 platforms and see which is best.

right now for the two ea's

1)ODL securities

2)FXDD

3)Fxpro

4)Tawadul

Now i challenge all you guys out there to look for ea's and systems or methods that can achieve

this. 100% return every month.

PLEASE PLEASE DONOT POST EA'S SYSTEMS OR METHOD WITHOUT FORWARD TESTING IT YOURSELF. IT MUST FALL INTO THE 100% PER MONTH CATEGORY AND IF YOU POST ANYTHING

U MUST GIVE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS ON SETTINGS AND/OR HOW TO USE IT.

PREFERABLY WITH SMALL DRAWDOWNS AND FEW SMALL LOSSES.

WE ARE ONLY HERE TO VERIFY YOUR RESULTS NOT TO TEST IT

AND TRY IT. PREFER NO DEMO EA'S. EA'S THAT CAN WORK ON REAL ACCOUNT

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF U FIND THE RIGHT EA'S ETC. YOU WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.

IT IS WORTHWHILE APPLYING YOURSELF TO THIS CHALLENGE.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY THE BIG GUYS LIKE KARDEL,NGA,CUBICREY, WILLIAM ETC.

SALAAMS

PS FABTURBO IS POSTED IN THIS FORUM

WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PIPTRONIC

THINK OF IT FOR A $100 INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE A CHANCE AND MAKE A MILLION. I GAVE YOU METHOD NOW LETS FIND THE RIGHT TOOLS.

Being millionaire in lessthan 2 years is impossible...

But if you have billions dollar and investing to the forex broker, i'm sure you can be millionaire..

I've trade in lite forex since 2010 and i've making hundreds dollar each weeks...

It's great to working in forex...

You are contradicting yourself new guy... you say one can't become a millionaire then you state that one can become a millionaire... look at your strange posting.

Edited by FloridaTrader

how to dream...wake up man, this is not matrix!

Intriguing but very very very possible.

What if u started with $100 and doubled your money every month.

0 100

1 200 end of 1 month

2 400

3 800

4 1,600

5 3,200

6 6,400

7 12,800

8 25,600

9 51,200

10 102,400

11 204,800

12 409,600

13 819,200

14 1,638,400 end of 14 months

not even 2 years.

I believe only in the forex market that this possible.

Now the question is how do you double your money every month.

the answer lies in finding the right expert advisor or method that can do this.

if you can double in one month than just use the same method in the next month and so on.

all you have to do is use same method and double lot size.

Thus far there are 2 ea's that can do it

1) Fabturbo

2) Piptronic

Now this could very well change in the coming months and not perform as well.

One other thing i noticed different platforms will have different results so always run your forward test on 6-8 platforms and see which is best.

right now for the two ea's

1)ODL securities

2)FXDD

3)Fxpro

4)Tawadul

Now i challenge all you guys out there to look for ea's and systems or methods that can achieve

this. 100% return every month.

PLEASE PLEASE DONOT POST EA'S SYSTEMS OR METHOD WITHOUT FORWARD TESTING IT YOURSELF. IT MUST FALL INTO THE 100% PER MONTH CATEGORY AND IF YOU POST ANYTHING

U MUST GIVE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS ON SETTINGS AND/OR HOW TO USE IT.

PREFERABLY WITH SMALL DRAWDOWNS AND FEW SMALL LOSSES.

WE ARE ONLY HERE TO VERIFY YOUR RESULTS NOT TO TEST IT

AND TRY IT. PREFER NO DEMO EA'S. EA'S THAT CAN WORK ON REAL ACCOUNT

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF U FIND THE RIGHT EA'S ETC. YOU WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.

IT IS WORTHWHILE APPLYING YOURSELF TO THIS CHALLENGE.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY THE BIG GUYS LIKE KARDEL,NGA,CUBICREY, WILLIAM ETC.

SALAAMS

PS FABTURBO IS POSTED IN THIS FORUM

WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PIPTRONIC

THINK OF IT FOR A $100 INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE A CHANCE AND MAKE A MILLION. I GAVE YOU METHOD NOW LETS FIND THE RIGHT TOOLS.

Nothing is impossible in Markets, we are only bound by our own believe system, the tools we use and the determination to achieve it.....and it is certainly does not have to be Forex market only.

W.D. Gann achieved a documented return of 1200% during a 30 day period trading stocks and futures.

Dan Zanger has documented 29,400% annual return trading stocks only.

Many other traders have achieved similar returns in different markets.

History shows us how important it is not to be limited by our thinking in terms of accomplishments.

In Major League Baseball, until about 20 years ago, no team ever overcame 2-0 playoff deficit, ( best of 5 series) to come back and win the series in nearly a 100 years. Once it was done by one team, in the last 20 years many teams have done it. Simply because their thinking was not limited by believe that it can not be done.

Edited by wcicom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...