Robominer

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ROBOMINER

Thanks, but i already had that one, i was looking for standard version 2.19 to check the difference between the two of them... :)

Link is already down, could you repost it please? Thanks!

it think you can use it :

It's done. Educated :)>-

http://sharebee.com/a9c7c5be

Pw : (forum name without www. and .com)

Leave some kudos after download. Thanks

:-bd

Hi Everyone,

This is tester robominer audnzd from 03 2007 till 12 2009 (now) with interbankfx. (spread now 16 pips) when I did , it is backtested.

The cycle to come back to centre point could take months but no need to worry , the enemy is just swap, but it will recover by the profit, and many of robominer users always use too big lots.

Start with capital 2000 usd from 03 2007, I think if it back to the centre will be 18000 usd. Not bad for 900 % ROI for 3 years investment.

Altought it is not a 90 % quality tester model, I still trust it. Let do backtest and compare with your live / demo forward account. It is almost the same since it is not scalping EA.

hxxp://www.forexsharing.com/538452

Thanks, but i already had that one, i was looking for standard version 2.19 to check the difference between the two of them... :)

robominer2:

http://stashbox.org/724471/RoboMiner%20II.mq4

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year Guys..

I have an idea for this EA but my limited programming skills cannot work out the complexities of the Robominer_pro source code; I would appreciate some feedback from a coding expert.

Basically, I would like to change the buy or sell mode (by changing the CenterRange) based on moving averages. For example, if average1 > average2 then CenterRange is 1, and visa versa. My thoughts being that if the trend goes the wrong way then it wil not build the losses all the way to the bottom of the trend and therefore restrict the drawdown.

I have found 4 variables in the code that rely on the CenterRange setting but I cannot get it to change while the EA is running. If there are any coders out there that would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Robominer

quote from the youtube "The RoboMiner is a remarkable Expert Advisor trading robot that can average between 6% and 10% per month return on your account balance."

dd is 23% so beware, its not as sweet as it seems... As well as it might drawn down your account 100% once a year or so...

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

• 4 weeks later...

educated robominer pro 1.06 is available for download below :)

http://[email protected]/542136

Updated: educated robominer ii 2.20 is at

http://[email protected]/886289

pass: indoinvestasi

Hi! The above links are not working anymore. Could anyone kindly upload the above and post the fresh links? Thanks a lot! \m/

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...