Robominer

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ROBOMINER

Which broker is the best to trade robominer?

I asked fxdd yesterday. They said they are applying for NFA membership now. So I will not consider FXDD any more.

They said? =))

I heard that one year ago.... but they still " APPLYING ", theif NFA status is PENDING for so long already.

You will not know when it will be done. :))

No, they are general swap free for muslim and non muslim.I use it on my live account.You don't have to apply for swap free account.Unfortunately they are 0.05 lot multiply lot,so after 0.05 then 0.1.You can not compound your lot from 0.05 then 0.06,0.07,0.08.So for safe trading with robominer audnzd ( 1 pair),you must have 10000 usd for 0.05 lot,but you can hedge them to eliminate margin with same pair.You can use it double direction trading, it means there is oppotunity to take another position by manual trade if your analysis againts to robominer trade position.

• 2 weeks later...

Official website robominer performance :

hxxp://xxx.forex-goldmine.net/performance

Another independent forward test of a group of EA, robominer still leader for long time investment:

hxxp://xxx.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/all_forex_tests#az_x

It proofs that forex is one of a profitable way of long investment, if we know the right way.

• 2 weeks later...

RoboMiner II has been updated to version 2.18 with the following new features added:

1. Stealth Mode - If true, trades are opened without a TakeProfit, thus hiding the anticipated TP price from the broker. Trades are closed by Internal coding in this case.

2. Allow Internal Close - Allows the Ea's internal coding to close trades in addition to the TP. If false, only the TP can close trades and that will allow you to be sure to get your full 40 pips per trade. If false, then StealthMode is forced to be false internally in the EA.

3. Send email - If true, the EA will send an e-mail to your e-mail address or a text message to your cell phone informing you whenever a trade is opened or closed.

It is available for download on the downloads page and is a FREE UPGRADE to all registered users (lifetime and monthly).

Anybody can share? ^:)^