Robominer

Re: ROBOMINER

Robominer is a low equity builder, with high probability to develop a DrawDown.

So - for 5,000$ account, 0.01 lot size is best. The DD will be very tolerable (Statistically - so far) and the profit expected is around 300 $ per month. (If there is a DD at withdrawal time,

One need to wait for all open trades to level up.) It can be set to close all open orders on some 1.5% or more profit - so its behaviour is quite restrained.

I tested Eur/Chf as Aud/Nzd have a significant larger DD the the swiss pair.

It should NEVER be allowed to trade lot sizes too big. That is not its purpose!!!! If you look for quick profit - then that one is not for you. If you want lot of open trades - and slow equity grow - try it. But first forward test to have a touch on how it perform...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea on why this EA closed yesterday a negative position (it wouldn't! and I've checked that the parameter BlockNegativeClose was set to true)?

and why even if I'm running it on audnzd and eurchf it only take trade on audnzd?

many thaks to anyone will give me an answer :)

Hi, all.

Anyone here trade live robominer with tadawulfx?

Is it dangerous, with this pair?

Look the price difference between tadawulfx and interbankfx.

very crazy spike with tadawulfx at 23 december 2008.High at 1.1970 low at 0.3164.It will wipe out all account if we don't have a chance to hedge them.

Even with money management from the robominer developer.

For spike today (31 july 2009),it is the same between ibfx and tadawulfx.

Hi, all.

Anyone here trade live robominer with tadawulfx?

Is it dangerous, with this pair?

Look the price difference between tadawulfx and interbankfx.

very crazy spike with tadawulfx at 23 december 2008.High at 1.1970 low at 0.3164.It will wipe out all account if we don't have a chance to hedge them.

Even with money management from the robominer developer.

For spike today (31 july 2009),it is the same between ibfx and tadawulfx.

I already talk to tadawul representative, this is just misquote before Chrismast,no liquidity market.They already corrected it

any idea on why this EA closed yesterday a negative position (it wouldn't! and I've checked that the parameter BlockNegativeClose was set to true)?

and why even if I'm running it on audnzd and eurchf it only take trade on audnzd?

I think this may have something to do with the new FIFO rules.

I just got closed 3 position with over --$1100 in loses in demo money. margin call. I'm using a demo with $3500 balance and 0.1 lot sizes. EA decided to enter eurchf with 1.0 lot sizes, so the positions got closed today as of the sudden drop.

I just got closed 3 position with over --$1100 in loses in demo money. margin call. I'm using a demo with $3500 balance and 0.1 lot sizes. EA decided to enter eurchf with 1.0 lot sizes, so the positions got closed today as of the sudden drop.

Must be 0.01 lots per $2000 if on one pair or $3500 if two pairs. Something is very wrong with your settings.

Must be 0.01 lots per $2000 if on one pair or $3500 if two pairs. Something is very wrong with your settings.

I tried EA with FXCM which has the lowest 0.1 size, so the EA couldn't trade lower, it made very nice trades initially...., but running this EA with other brokers that allow 0.01--all positive trades.

This EA is Profitable at livetrade, I use for 2 month and always win but you must have a lot of Balance to use this EA, you can use $1000 at 0.01lot (very-2 safe)

just 2c :P

Congratulation bro Wira.

do you mean it makes huge drawdown?

maybe, we can add the max open position function, what do you think?

How many pips each trade gained?

What version and settings do you use?

Would you share here..?

btw, thanks in advance, sir.

Is there a educated version of v215 that a link can be posted to. Great work if there is.

Here is the educated v2.15:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bc3ca4228238e571c79b87b207592a1c915c6e09058e3b9e5621d66e282a0ee8

By the way, the v2.16 is out.

Someone can educate it and post a link to share it?

Maybe the link to download all the demos can help:

http://www.gtshadow.com/index.php?s=3d54a7902f473f29f5591b146404d960&pageid=download

Knowledge is power.