• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ROBOMINER

search, man!

anyway, here it is:

Hi all,

Here is the latest version of Robominer version 212, thanks to Kardel again as always. I think I have manage to crk it but pls check. If not some of u talented coders can correct that & repost if required.

Thank u all & enjoy! :)

http://www.indo-investasi.com/download/file.php?id=1045

this is the 212 vesion not 214

we need 214

The previous version is fine...it is a long term system and drawdowns are part and parcel of it. It is the slow road but running this and then say Megadroid at low risk on multiple pairs to add equity and you find things speed up. If you can't handle seeing your account in drawdown don't use this EA - its that simple. Personally I like grid-trading as part of a portfolio of accounts.

This new version is for people using US brokers...instead of closing orders in reverse order which is n longer allowed it closes all orders when open trades reach a pre-defined positive area say plus 1.5% of balance.

I use Alpari UK so will stay with the old version.

Robominer & GT-Shadow are very good EA for patient people imho. :)

the problem is if the pair we tade with this EA break the histarical low and high (like eurgbp did with gridweaver) :huh:

anyway audnzd and eurchf should be more "stable" but.. we never know..

a question for Robominer and GT user.. which setting are you using now? rangestart, traderange and instances I mean..

and on which basis do you change it?

Thank you verymuch :shand:

No ... 2.14 has bugs. We need new version released today: 2.15

Please refer to gaban.rar

hxxp://www.megaupload*com/?d=E9W8EIH9

hxxp://www.zshare*net/download/6289808211056fb9/

hxxp://r@pidsh@re*com/files/257759821/gaban.rar.html

hxxp://slil*ru/27846649

hxxp://www.sendspace*com/file/cminwi

pw: gaban13

Robominer & GT-Shadow are very good EA for patient people imho.

the problem is if the pair we tade with this EA break the histarical low and high (like eurgbp did with gridweaver) :huh:

anyway audnzd and eurchf should be more "stable" but.. we never know..

a question for Robominer and GT user.. which setting are you using now? rangestart, traderange and instances I mean..

and on which basis do you change it?

Thank you verymuch

Eu/Chf will soon be headed north so many of the EA's that are now trading it and having good success because it has been in a tight range for quite sometime will not be doing as well in the near future. ;)

you cannot just buy and EA and let it run on your account unattended, thats what they tell you but the truth is they can be much more profitable if you as a trader "helped" them with user intervention now and then. :o

Cmon, when you see an EA take a trade you know is gonna hit big DD from your own charts, do you just let it go into DD or do you stop the EA and take the hit or do you hedge or take the trade in the other direction? :-?? There is no way I will let an EA trade my acccount 100% on its own, thats how accounts get blown........watch them, watch your charts and intervene when needed, dont let a trade go into BIG DD when all it takes is a click to stop that from happening.

this EA has blown many an account and people have just watched it do so..amazing [-O< :

If ya cant trade sure as hell dont put an EA on your account. ANY EA, you may get lucky but if you cannot trade how can you know if the EA can trade?

much of any trading is discretionary and that cannot be programmed into an EA. :huh: :-S

hey Phoenix. what happened to that EA you telling us about.

I thought you were gonna post it.

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4212

Eu/Chf will soon be headed north so many of the EA's that are now trading it and having good success because it has been in a tight range for quite sometime will not be doing as well in the near future. ;)

you cannot just buy and EA and let it run on your account unattended, thats what they tell you but the truth is they can be much more profitable if you as a trader "helped" them with user intervention now and then. :o

Cmon, when you see an EA take a trade you know is gonna hit big DD from your own charts, do you just let it go into DD or do you stop the EA and take the hit or do you hedge or take the trade in the other direction? :-?? There is no way I will let an EA trade my acccount 100% on its own, thats how accounts get blown........watch them, watch your charts and intervene when needed, dont let a trade go into BIG DD when all it takes is a click to stop that from happening.

this EA has blown many an account and people have just watched it do so..amazing [-O< :

The only accounts this has blown are when people set it up wrong. It is a DD system, if you don't like to trade that way that's your choice but for what it is its one of the best set and forget systems out there. EURCHF moving up will be great for this EA.

Better run robominer when it hits highest or lowest point of its monthly range.Look at EURCHF, highest at 1.8230, lowest at 1.4299 from 1 april 1988 till now.It is just avoid huge drawdown for one that can stand with the system.Now it is at 1.5224, just about 1000 points from the lowest if it doesn't make new lowest breakout.

The only accounts this has blown are when people set it up wrong. It is a DD system, if you don't like to trade that way that's your choice but for what it is its one of the best set and forget systems out there. EURCHF moving up will be great for this EA.

a DD system is a good thing? LOL thats what one avoids in trading not looks for in a system.

it goes well. until *BOOM*.

ah cmon you mean to say a DD EA wont work? it will blow accounts sooner or later? please say it aint so :-ss

no EA that has not controlled risk will ever last

20% DD and thats a good thing?? @-) anything over 10% DD in my book is risky but hey maybe you guys have deep pockets. ^:)^

ah cmon you mean to say a DD EA wont work? it will blow accounts sooner or later? please say it aint so :-ss

no EA that has not controlled risk will ever last

20% DD and thats a good thing?? @-) anything over 10% DD in my book is risky but hey maybe you guys have deep pockets. ^:)^

I have backtested the crap out of this and it doesn't go boom. I think we are stuck here in a thought hole. I would never allow that kind of DD for manual trading, or most systems for that matter unless the strike rate was exceptional. This is a different kettle of fish. I have another double hedging system that gets into DD of 25% but never busts an account and returns 50% or so every 6 months...you can't withdraw every month but you can wait till it balances, pause it, make a withdrawal then kickstart it again. Deep pockets...no, start with 0.01 lots, 2-3K is all you need.

These are long-term systems that I find balance well with droids like Megadroid and with my own manual trading which is mostly fib-based and bargain hunting. I grid-traded AUDUSD from 60 and NZDUSD from 55 and though I got into some drawdowns I made more than 60% since Nov. Sure I could have just bought at the bottom but this way I took profits every leg up.

My last words here...grid-trading is not for everyone.