Robominer

Katanya ini ea bagus... katanya orang orang. kalo mau coba monggo kerso di unduh.

http://www.4shared.com/file/71614236/58d9ffba/RoboMiner.html

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RobotMiner

Enjoy another martingale EA. As alls of its kind it requires a robust account and seems always on the loss side.. :(

Moreover, it trades on pairs with huge spreads.. but, surprisingly, at last it makes an excellent work. I tried it on a demo and it rocks..!

An extended test can be found here:

-- link to another investment forum is forbidden, mod --

• 3 weeks later...

Re: ROBOMINER

CHECK OUT THIS FORWARD TEST OF ROBOMINER LOTS......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I had originally set it to trade 1.00 lot and on AUDNZD only but then added EURCHF and changed the lots to 10.00. :shock:

The only loss it had was manually closed by me, so i could get a Profit Factor on the Report.

Profit Factor 1105.03

Less than 1 month trading

61 straight wins

100K to 400K :shock: :o

Nice results, but the real purpose of this EA is not short term gain but long term wealth creation. Trading more than 0.01 lots per 2000 in balance is risky. I would instead find another system like faps etc that pulls profit out and use some of this to build the robominer account. That said my demo grew 65% in the last two months using the recommended risk.

did you use the default settings or you tweaked it somehow? :shock:

i used default settings except for specifing the lot.

Nice results, but the real purpose of this EA is not short term gain but long term wealth creation. Trading more than 0.01 lots per 2000 in balance is risky. I would instead find another system like faps etc that pulls profit out and use some of this to build the robominer account. That said my demo grew 65% in the last two months using the recommended risk.

it was more of an experiment rather than a trading strategy.

I had alreadly tried the expert normally (0.1 Lots) with consistent growth results.

I all honesty during the forward test, it had a immense floating equity.

Of note, it doubled its value within a ~ week trading only AUDNZD.

Then I added expert to EURCHF trading as well, and changed the lots.

The equity never went below the original deposit value though.

I think you could use a medium risk strategy and use 0.1 lots per 2000, but as always keep a watchful eye on any expert...

Best of luck. :ugeek:

• 2 weeks later...

bump...

this ea continues to work well. slow and steady profits without too large drawdown. currently I am up 20% in two weeks with two open trades and about 2% DD. Will update this...everyone should consider this as a long-term growth plan. busy backtesting another ea but will share results here when i have them.

• 1 month later...

Yes...if you read the info "Proof.html" with it its very simple. It finds a middle line based on past extreme high and low, buys on the sth side and sells on the nth side. simple grid-trading approach that works well. this EA is one of the few that actually works, just be prepared for drawdown (see 2008 backtest for example)