EA: FOREX BROTHERHOOD

LoneWolf

Re: EA: FOREX BROTHERHOOD

You can pick those EA from:

http://www.fxmembership.com

But i don't have a LOGIN & PASSWORD, Can you all help me please ?

haduh... bhs ingris... okeh ... let mi try.. becos... you not brother. i no brother ... but .. get. from his om. anu ... it need kolusi you no?? the rest is... eferiwhere... you look this site.

here....

http://www.4shared.com/file/71844848/f5d2fac/fxbrotherhood.html

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Thank You very much Mr. Sharpeye you realy2 Great :arrow:

same same.... mister wolf... anu if you no? ea robinhood or familyhood or neighborhood give .... give to forum OK??

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

Thank You very much Mr. Sharpeye you realy2 Great :arrow:

same same.... mister wolf... anu if you no? ea robinhood or familyhood or neighborhood give .... give to forum OK??

What is that :mrgreen: Sorry i cannot understand :? but every words from you: i just submitted OK :shand: pleasent to you mr. Shareyed :D you are trully a funny man :arrow:

Homo Homini Lupus Bellum Contra Poenna

What is that :mrgreen: Sorry i cannot understand :? but every words from you: i just submitted OK :shand: pleasent to you mr. Shareyed :D you are trully a funny man :arrow:

anu.... i stand ....n. pesen to. you no...? if you find ....hood ea ... uplod ... ok uplod... anu share. not hood hood permatasari ... no share ... okeh i ... got to memorex ... tonight,

anu.... i stand ....n. pesen to. you no...? if you find ....hood ea ... uplod ... ok uplod... anu share. not hood hood permatasari ... no share ... okeh i ... got to memorex ... tonight,

OK, OK , Sure :lol: , I understand; i will upload EA Robinhood if i get it Spesial for Mr. Sharpeye, Thank you very much :arrow:

can somebody upload this without rapid

i have trouble with rapid, i can't download from rapid. :o

thanks for sharing this ea.

Here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/71844848/f5d2fac/fxbrotherhood.html

I've been back testing autotrading system but results are not so good. Anyone can give me advise?

Anyone ?

Every EA in this world is set with certain rules for the robot to execute.

Mostly it will fall in these areas:

- Trend following

- Counter trend

- Breakout

- Sideway

However, the market is changing day by day. One day you will have a trending day, one day you will have sideway day. Of course the EA will fail on certain day and succeed on certain day.

The concept of an advanced EA that could "learn" and adapt itself to each and every day pattern is still rare. It's said that the winner of EA olympiade of 2006 is using artificial intelligence EA. Well, it's not for sale or free.

After all what do you mean by "results are not so good"? For me a consistent 10% profit each and every month is VERY VERY VERY (did I say very) good. It's fiesta. It's great. It's excellent.

Well, if you are looking for an EA that gives 600% profit in a month.... if you find one, please share it here.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

• 2 weeks later...