trendenvelopes

liamsi

Re: trendenvelopes

What kind of MTF that you would like to have?

- The one which draws 1 line like the original one, but you could choose the timeframe regardless what chart you are viewing. e.g. TrendEnvelopes of H4 on M15 chart.

or

- The one that draws multiple lines altogether. e.g. Mn1, W1, D1, H4 lines all in M15 chart

The 2nd type needs to be created as separate indicator. One MTF could only draws 4 timeframes. You could have either:

- 1 MTF indicator that you could choose which 4 you want to display.

- or several indicators that draws all time frame (4 TF each)

Which one you would like to have?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

What kind of MTF that you would like to have?

- The one which draws 1 line like the original one, but you could choose the timeframe regardless what chart you are viewing. e.g. TrendEnvelopes of H4 on M15 chart.

or

- The one that draws multiple lines altogether. e.g. Mn1, W1, D1, H4 lines all in M15 chart

The 2nd type needs to be created as separate indicator. One MTF could only draws 4 timeframes. You could have either:

- 1 MTF indicator that you could choose which 4 you want to display.

- or several indicators that draws all time frame (4 TF each)

Which one you would like to have?

Regards,

2nd type where on eg 15min chart can draw using 30 min or 1 hr or 4 hr or daily or weekly. all seperate and adjustable. default should be ema 3 .

thanks

2nd type where on eg 15min chart can draw using 30 min or 1 hr or 4 hr or daily or weekly. all seperate and adjustable. default should be ema 3 .

thanks

You use the terms "or" and "separate". It seems like type 1. Type 2 would be for those who like "and" and "unseparable".

Well. I've made the 1st type. I've added an input parameter "TimeFrame" fill it with the timeframe you would like to have. The numbers are provided on the comments above it. I've also set it to EMA3, although you can just set it by yourself.

This indicator could stand alone by itself without the need of "TrendEnvelopes_v5.mq4" in the indicator.

Wait for a moment after loading the indicator using a different timeframe. e.g. you haven't opened the W1 chart, but you use W1 for the indicator, you would need to wait quite long for MT4 to load the W1 chart to memory. Depending on your computer, it could take 5 seconds, or 1 minutes, or longer.

Is this what you are looking for?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

thanks

You use the terms "or" and "separate". It seems like type 1. Type 2 would be for those who like "and" and "unseparable".

Well. I've made the 1st type. I've added an input parameter "TimeFrame" fill it with the timeframe you would like to have. The numbers are provided on the comments above it. I've also set it to EMA3, although you can just set it by yourself.

This indicator could stand alone by itself without the need of "TrendEnvelopes_v5.mq4" in the indicator.

Wait for a moment after loading the indicator using a different timeframe. e.g. you haven't opened the W1 chart, but you use W1 for the indicator, you would need to wait quite long for MT4 to load the W1 chart to memory. Depending on your computer, it could take 5 seconds, or 1 minutes, or longer.

Is this what you are looking for?

Regards,

yes the idea is right but for some reason its not lining up right.

yellow bands are 30 min (current tf) 3 emaH n L

white bands are 60 min white should line up with white

aqua bands are 240 min aqua should line up with aqua

i am using using #MTF movingaverage for bands

at your convenience

thanks

Sori for the late reply. I just finished another experiment with my friend.

Could you post the MTF-MAs indicator and also the exact setting of the chart you've attached?

I'll take a look at the problem. Though it may means a modification of the trend envelopes indicators if necessary though. Are you ok with the state that the indicator is being modified?

Regards,

Sori for the late reply. I just finished another experiment with my friend.

Could you post the MTF-MAs indicator and also the exact setting of the chart you've attached?

I'll take a look at the problem. Though it may means a modification of the trend envelopes indicators if necessary though. Are you ok with the state that the indicator is being modified?

Regards,

#MTF average setting 60 3 0 1 2 for high 60 3 0 1 3 for low

240 3 0 1 2 for high and 240 3 0 1 3 for low

I'm sorry bro Liamsi.

I give up.

My mq4 MTF programming skill is not good enough :( After days of studying and experimenting, I still can't figure out which is wrong. I think it would be faster for you to request others to made one for you than waiting for me to upgrade my mq4 MTF skill. :P

By the way. I found out that the Moving Average MTF that you've attached also has a glitch. When I put H4 setting on H1 usd/jpy chart the indicator gives different signals compared to H4 setting on H4 chart. Last friday closing is so different, that you don't need to examine it carefully to find the anomaly. I'm using MetaStock server.

I think you should check it also. Well, broken indicator makes holes in your wallet.

Regards,

• 2 years later...