Simple Stupid System

Indicator buat forex gw pakai. Lumayan simple dan sudah menghasilkan banyak pip buat saya.

Dapat dari board lain.

EMA 5 close

EMA 8 open

Dinapoli stoch 8-3-3

MomentumVT 10

QQE Alert Smooth Factor 1

There are two conditions for Entry.

1. Basic Entry

Buy: 5/8 ma up crossover

Dinapoli stoch bullish crossover

MomentumVT above 0 level

QQE alert pointing up

Sell: 5/8 ma down crossover

Dinapoli stoch bearish crossover

MomentumVT below 0

QQE alert pointing down

Update

As I have discovered that moving averages often react to price actions rather quickly, I decided to add a filter to my exits.

Exit: Whet both QQE alert and 5/8 Ema crossover have signalled an opposite direction, then exit. They don't have to signal at the same time but you no exit must be taken until the two have signalled an exit.

2. Re-Entry

Let's say we miss a basic setup and look to entering the trade after the setup as occured, these are the conditions that must be met:

Buy: Make sure that all the indicators are going in the buy direction. Allow the dinapoli stoch to go into a sell then enter a buy when it also turns back to the buy direction. Take note of any support or resistance level or any pivot point close to the current price. Enter when the dinapoli stoch crosses over to a buy.

Sell: Opposite of buy.

Exit: Stop loss of 20 pips, OR Take profit of 20 or 30 pips. Whichever is hit first. I also use a trailing stop of 20 pips.

News.

I do not open new positions when big news is coming up. If I am already in a trade and a big news is near, I exit the trade if I have profit less than 30 pips. But if I am in a profit of more than 30 pips, I leave 20 pips out and lock in the remaining then trail my stop with a 20 pips trailing stop. That is my own personal way of handling news, other suggestions are welcome.

The purpose of this thread is to improve the strategy and also build an expert advisor. You can also add timeframe filters.

Just another pippin master :):)

Re: Simple Stupid System

Bisa minta template & screenshot bro?

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Bisa minta template & screenshot bro?

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Regards,

Tadi coba attach template tapi di rejected. Juga coba attach zip jadi semua di satu tempat, juga di rejected.

Untuk di Timeframe berapa, & pairs yang mana ?

15 menit dan pakai utk GBP.

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=135461&d=Jul%2031,%202008%202:12pm

Sistemnya gw dpt dari forexfactory.

Just another pippin master :):)

Forum ini cuman memperbolehkan rar untuk kompresi.

Tapi rasanya dengan screenshot itu uda cukup. Thanks ya.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.