Fibonacci Support Resistance (BIG Loss di EUR USD)

Re: Fibonacci Support Resistance (BIG Loss di EUR USD)

Oh ya, ongkos konsultasinya selama ini ditunggu yah. 1 rumah, 3 mobil, dan 2 apartemen cukup lah :D :lol:

Ooh tenang..tenang pasti nanti kukasi, kalo aku dah punya perusahaan Broker International..

Jangan kuatir, soal itu beres... :arrow:

Re: Fibonacci Support Resistance (BIG Loss di EUR USD)

"Suhu", "Sempai", "Suheng", & "Guru" semua, tadi Doncol ada ke http://www.askjeffwilde.com , ada artikel bagus yang mungkin bisa bantu2 menambah masukan. Beriku petikannya:(Mungkin "Sempai" William bisa bantu terjemahkan ke dalam Bahasa Indonesia :) )

"Recently I mentioned in an email to all my subscribers about an Australian trader who was doing extremely well trading one of my programs.(30K-50K per day) Anyway, I have had a avalanche of emails asking me for some tips to why he is so successful. With that in mind I will keep adding some of the tips I pick up from him over the next few weeks.

Tip #1 He doesn't trade the Sunday opening session as he finds things too unpredictable and unsettled. He prefers to sit out the first trading day of the new week so that he can wait until the market has sorted itself out. The bottom-line is that this has raised his winning percentage way up.

Tip #2 He only trades the London session as he feels this is the most predictable time to be in the market.

Tip #3 He says that most traders try to force trades and spend way too much over analyzing each little move in the market. To ensure that he doesn't do that, he trades in front of the TV. And…. Contrary to what you may think, he doesn't watch the financial programs. Often he will watch whatever his kids are watching.

Brett says he keeps one eye on the computer to wait for his exact trade setup to appear and the rest of the time he is watching the TV. He says the TV takes his mind off over-analyzing the markets and also keeps him calm. I know this may seem a bit unorthodox but the guy is making big $$$ so give it a try and see if it helps.

Tip #4 You must have 100% BELIEF in your system and more IMPORTANTLY… You must have 100% BELIEF in yourself and your ability to trade the system to its fullest potential.

Tip #5 You must be able to come back the next day after a big loss. Brett says that one of his big secrets is to get right back in the game after a loss and that too many novices take sometimes weeks to recuperate from a bad day. Inevitably the best trades happen when they are still "licking their wounds".

Tip #6 He sticks to trading one currency pair only. He prefers the euro/usd as he likes the way it moves the best. He also feels that concentrating on one pair only allows him to focus 100% on the job at hand which is… To identify short term opportunities and capitalize on them very quickly.

Tip #7 Have a computer that is dedicated for trading only. The computers Brett uses to trade on a daily basis are what earn him his living. For this reason he never answers emails or downloads any files on them. This way he is going to avoid the possibility of picking up a virus that could shut down his PC at the worst possible time. The bottom-line is you don't want your PC to shut down while in a trade. It could prove disastrous especially if it is a losing position.

Tip #8 He says most traders are too greedy and unrealistic. He explains that if they make 20% a month, it still not enough and they want to make 40%. And if they make 40% then they think they can make 100%. Ultimately what happens is that the greed makes them over trade and take bigger risks than they should. Nine times out of ten they end up giving back much of the profits that they had achieved during the month.

There is an old trading saying that goes, "pigs get fed and hogs get slaughtered". What I have noticed Brett do for several months now is that when he is up a fair amount for the month, he will stop trading. For example in the past 3 weeks he was up well over 20% and could have made more but instead, he decided to take a bit of time off.

He told me he probably could have made even more if he kept trading but, he was very happy with his performance and didn't want to do anything to jeopardize a great month.

You may not think these tips are that big of a deal, but I have seen his account statements and he wins 85% of his trades. For that reason I would really take this advice to heart."

"Sempai" Will, ditunggu terjemahan dalam Bahasa Indonesianya. Terima-Kasih

FOREX BROKER UNDERSIEGE