Hedge Trading #1 - EUR & CHF

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hedge Trading #1 - EUR & CHF

Does anyone have a password program , that can be ran to find the password of this file 

Passware Kit Enterprise

I've try some of rar crack appz and this one have the best concept. It'll need some time ...

but its free, and who knows maybe he find something.

Good luck

P.S. I'm running Passware almost for 2 days and he is definitely trying :))

http://hotfile.com/dl/12375377/3bb3351/Passware.Kit.Enterprise.9.3.rar.html

I've try some of rar crack appz and this one have the best concept. It'll need some time ...

but its free, and who knows maybe he find something.

You mean you don't have password for this EA? But you left kudo for it, didn't you? I thought you'd got the pass through PM from the uploader...

You mean you don't have password for this EA? But you left kudo for it, didn't you? I thought you'd got the pass through PM from the uploader...

Tell me something - Are you accidentaly the author (the owner) of this system???????

Something tell me that could be the truth ??????? 8-)

No - I'm just interested in arbitrage trading strategies and trying to get as much on them as I can. So when I saw this EA I was eager to get it, but unfortunately the archive was password protected. So I thought that the uploader was gonna give the pass via PM's in exchange for kudos, asked him for the password but without success. I checked and found that there were 3 kudos for this EA so I supposed that those who gave kudos got the password from him by some means. That's why I asked. By the way, I've purchased their "The Secret Of The Math Behind The Forex Triangular Cross", and it's the worst scam I've ever seen. I just want to see if their EA can be of any worth.

That's why I asked. By the way, I've purchased their "The Secret Of The Math Behind The Forex Triangular Cross", and it's the worst scam I've ever seen. I just want to see if their EA can be of any worth.

Yes, absolutely agree with you, I've also pay for that scam and its a the worst $27 that I ever spend.

But I will crack this password it doesn't matter how much time I will spend.

Regards

Thank you for trying

I am also running a password cracker, I will post it iF i get it.

That's why I asked. By the way, I've purchased their "The Secret Of The Math Behind The Forex Triangular Cross", and it's the worst scam I've ever seen. I just want to see if their EA can be of any worth.

Yes, absolutely agree with you, I've also pay for that scam and its a the worst $27 that I ever spend.

But I will crack this password it doesn't matter how much time I will spend.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

is anybody able to change something with the manual "Takeprofit" on Hedge EA 6.6?

Takeprofit is set to $USD. So when it is set to 50 it will take profit of $50.

I would like to change the Takeprofit into percentage of the balance, starting with 0.1%

How can this be done?

Thx in advance for any help.

regards

newbee

• 10 months later...

Hello,

im replaing to the initial System William refers to, in the very beginning of this Tread. William mentions quite an interessting manual trading System which he found in another forum. This system is based on a spetial indikator. Could anybody please upload the indikator again or write were it can be found?

Thanks a lot...

mandolin

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...