Choosing a broker

Choosing a broker is very dedicate decision, because after investing the money we are not capable to maintain our trading without brokers support and the broker can affects the result of our trading   with certainly, that’s why we the traders have to choose our brokers in cool mind, now I am trading with LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use.  I always depend on scalping and that’s why I have chosen this STP platform due to proper environment for scalping by means of flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 1 year later...
On 5/12/2020 at 12:20 AM, L Moore said:

Choosing a broker is very dedicate decision, because after investing the money we are not capable to maintain our trading without brokers support and the broker can affects the result of our trading   with certainly, that’s why we the traders have to choose our brokers in cool mind, now I am trading with LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use.  I always depend on scalping and that’s why I have chosen this STP platform due to proper environment for scalping by means of flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 😄
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.