recommend

As a professional trader I could not recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.  My trading career, I am willing to rate LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And this STP Execution trading platform for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading. 

• 3 years later...
On 8/23/2019 at 1:28 AM, L Moore said:

As a professional trader I could not recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.  My trading career, I am willing to rate LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And this STP Execution trading platform for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading. 

We should use a trading based plan.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...