I think yes this the best time. A smart investor should join this mania as soon as possible because the prices of these currencies are dropping and they could have more quantity at this moment with minimum investment. When I first traded with BTC/USD the price of bitcoin was 13k and now it drooped at 11k. My broker AFX Group recently added this pair in their system. They also allow me to trade with any trading type at one time.

STO for FX and CFD trading services

AFX Group

• 4 years later...
On 3/1/2018 at 8:25 PM, Jesus D. Mallory said:

I think yes this the best time. A smart investor should join this mania as soon as possible because the prices of these currencies are dropping and they could have more quantity at this moment with minimum investment. When I first traded with BTC/USD the price of bitcoin was 13k and now it drooped at 11k. My broker AFX Group recently added this pair in their system. They also allow me to trade with any trading type at one time.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping Γ°ΕΈβ„’β€š