Me and forex

I don't know why the fellow trader friends of mine are in forex. I am here because it gives me immense happiness because as a student and a part time trader I don't think that any financial market can give me that kind of trading facilities which I am getting from forex market. I can trade with any smaller amount and I can trade even after my classes as I can trade from diverse market centers here. but I have to admit that my broker AAFX's support is my strength since this regulated broker is always there by my side by providing free trend analysis; 24 hour customer services; lowest zero spread with a high leverage of 1:2000.

I am also a part time trader and amazingly I am a student also. I am in forex market because as a finance graduate I want to peruse my career in financial market i.e. as pro trader. And I am now practicing forex trading with demo trading accounts and with very small live trading accounts. and as a beginner I prefer scalping since scalping gives me the opportunities to invest in smaller trading lots and to earn smaller to moderate profit without taking not too much risk.

Among many brokers i pick the established one Forex4you to make my trade safe as they protect their clients fund from different bank hackers from several times. Moreover these brokers have their own trading license and authorized by the Financial Services and Commission (FSC). Before selecting this broker I research for a long time but didn’t get a good trading broker. They provide customer service for 24/7 which helps me a lot.

• 1 year later...