Which lot size you prefer more?

Lot size is a big factor indeed. As a scalper I always prefer taking low lot in trading. Those who want to earn a lot of money within a very short time always trade with a big lot on the other hand if he wants to trade risk freely then make his trading lot small. Trade12 offers leverage according to the account type as traders can’t take risk more than their ability and it’s a great thought by the authority I think.

Most amateur traders jump to open big lot size as it brings immense profit. But a big lot size can transform into a bad dream. You can get a margin call. Don't risk more than 2% of your capital. I also used to take big lot and losing money then my account manager from MaximusFx  has impacted me to fathom that I was conferring tremendous mistake. The broker also provides low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

Selection of lot size is a big fact in Forex market. If we trade with small lot then the loss or profit size will be small on the other hand if we trade with big lot then the profit or loss will be bigger indeed. As I like to hedge and scalp so sometimes I trade with high lot. And as a successful scalping and hedging friendly broker I found Trade12 broker with whom I am enjoying smart bridge technology and superior fast execution.

As a trader we have to check many important things when choosing a good broker. As an important financial tool spread is mainly considered from all trading instruments which an investor should consider when selecting a broker. Due to lowest trading spreads from 0 pips I have chosen Forex4you, in my trading career. The lowest trading spread is very supportive to make a huge profit certainly for any kind of trading strategies in particularly for the scalping method.
I am scalper and earning good profit by using the low trading spreads from my broker. With luck we should not trade. About Forex markets we need to learn properly if want to make profitable trade life. I learned deeply about Forex market by the help of my broker before start trading with my brokers demo trading account for a long time to trade successfully.

Trading lot is a great matter of concern. And traders should come to a decision how much money he wants to invest as per his trading objectives. Again while designing trading strategies we have to craft these strategies as per objectives to ensure superior trading life with confidence. Since forex is a volatile market now, I prefer smaller trading lot and mini accounts with my broker AAFX since its mini accounts start with only $100. Again as a micro trader and scalper I am receiving lowest zero spread, 1:2000 high leverage and re-quote and slippage free timely trade executions all the time from AAFX.

• 4 years later...
On 3/10/2018 at 12:01 PM, Bill Lawry said:

Trading lot is a great matter of concern. And traders should come to a decision how much money he wants to invest as per his trading objectives. Again while designing trading strategies we have to craft these strategies as per objectives to ensure superior trading life with confidence. Since forex is a volatile market now, I prefer smaller trading lot and mini accounts with my broker AAFX since its mini accounts start with only $100. Again as a micro trader and scalper I am receiving lowest zero spread, 1:2000 high leverage and re-quote and slippage free timely trade executions all the time from AAFX.

We will have to make use of the Lower Trading lots.

• 4 months later...