Have a look

Many beginners are complaining that they are not able to earn money the way they have thought. The actual fact is only a hard working and emotionally controlled traders can survive here. I will say that please have a look on successful traders' trading journey: no one can earn money without proper techniques; knowledge and skills here. All the experienced traders have designed and adopted his best techniques and strategies after years of dedications.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, undoubtedly forex trading is a long process and it is not possible to become successful in forex market without a great deal patience and perseverance. Moreover a good deal of knowledge and expertise will be required to secure a good trading life with certainty and all the successful traders have crossed a long journey of difficulties with great courage and carefulness. My broker AAFX is always supportive and providing good trading facilities like professional training and guidance, lowest zero spread, 1:2000 good leverage, comprehensive MT4 with more than 80+ trading tools, so that this difficult journey of mine can be smooth.

In Forex market everyday more than 5 trillion dollar executed here as per current statistics. Interestingly with the help of my broker Forex4you I am trading in the largest trade market positively and luckily I am one of the well- earned traders. This broker is amazing that they generates high profile service quality and allows me to use any sort of trading style.
I am using their much popular trading platform MT4 to trade in the largest financial market easily. People from all over the world are doing this business with this broker as they provide easy working process and flexibility. I don’t see none other broker help’s their clients to earn money with such an easy process. Moreover they are available for 24/7 to provide customer service.

Yes you are right. Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick with having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker.  I trade forex at MaximusFx broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

• 4 years later...
On 3/12/2018 at 11:53 PM, Martin Luther said:

Yes you are right. Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick with having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker.  I trade forex at MaximusFx broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

We need to learn trading skills.