Slippage issue

Slippage is a technical pitfall. In forex, slippage occurs when an order is executed, often without a limit order, or a stop loss occurs at a less favorable rate than originally set in the order. Slippage is more likely to occur when volatility is high, perhaps due to news events, resulting in an order being impossible to execute at the desired price. I can fluently trade with Trade12 broker without facing any slippage because here I have fluent trading platform and smart bridge technology.

Slippage is a common issue in Forex trading. It occurs because of high volatility. My broker AFX Group gives me less slippage problem. And they have fast smooth execution system. I am unlocking the potential of an already robust trading platform MT4 with free EAs and Chart Indicators on select accounts. They also offer me its institutional level, tailor-made platform AFX Fast with numerous benefits.

STO for FX and CFD trading services

AFX Group

MaximusFx is an amazing broker. So far I don't have any Slippages. I like their energetic trade execution. There is no postponement. I like their terminal comparatively. In my account I can empower robots. I furthermore like their moment withdrawal and deposit office. Additionally their client affiliations is breathtaking. It's open for 24/5. They give low spreads as low as 0.1 pip, 1:1000 leverage, 200+ trading instruments and unmistakable part techniques.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

We must find a broker in order to get or earn the maximum profits trough our trades, though we can't win all time. The broker without slippages issues in very important to forex traders. As it is said slippage is a kind of technical pitfall. So, every trader must be cautious about this technical term. I trade with a broker called FreshForex who provide no slippage.
They are giving high level of forex services. Such as, Team of high-qualified professionals. A Personal Manager for each customer. Round the clock (24/5) customer support forex trading service. Prompt response and settlement of issues. To process a withdrawal request takes less than 5 minutes on average. Dozens of popular payment systems and tools. No fees for deposits.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...