Non dealing desk broker

There are many forex brokers who charge excessive commissions. But my broker does not charge me any kind of commission. Sometimes many brokers are charging their customers some hidden costs so that they won’t be able to understand about the charging. If you take my advice I’ll suggest you my broker AAFX since it is a non dealing desk broker and thereby it does not charge any commission rather it is providing me lowest zero spread.

No dealing desk is a way of forex trading that provides immediate access to the interbank market. The interbank market is where foreign currencies are traded. This is different than trading through the dealing desks that are found in many banks and financial institutions. With Trade12 while trading I face no technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes as well as slippage. That’s why I enjoy a fascinating trading life.

To trade in the Forex market a trader need to know the common or basic needs or rules to lead a successful career. I select Forex4you the best experienced broker and they serve each and every essential information and knowledge to their clients. In the beginning stage this broker suggests demo trading account to their clients as its help to become confident to show their skill trading ability as a perfect Forex trader.
I have started my trade journey by opening a free demo account with this broker, and this account is really very useful to make up a good trading career. It’s almost similar with real life trading account and I can choose any amount to start and continue my demo trading. To make a good trading skill demo is very important, I think so.

I like and enjoying the Forex trading but didn't trade only for fun. Forex trading shall not be joined for fun only because you will have to take it serious and trade according to it's rules and when you will start earning profit in it, you will automatically get interested in it and will work better in it. Trading is very tricky when it comes to evaluating your success.
Beginners in the world of CFD trading can search everywhere but they are not likely to come across a trading website such as FreshForex Trading which is full of smart kinds of software that helps predict the trends. This website offers platforms with STP/ECN environments and this is a big help for people trading in the CFD market.

There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called MaximusFx. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

No dealing desk is a way of forex trading that provides immediate access to the interbank market. The interbank market is where foreign currencies are traded. This is different than trading through the dealing desks that are found in many banks and financial institutions. As a non dealing desk broker I selected Trade12. I face no technical errors here while trading like slippage, dealing desk and reqoutes.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads . so, my trading life is very much comfortable.   

Through non dealing desk trader will get chance to the direct interbanks market. Now you may have question that what is inter bank. Basically interbank is where foreign currencies are exchanging. And it is called forex market. Which is far different than dealing desk. Dealing desk has many technical errors, slippage etc.

But trader need to select a good trading platform to get all the trading advantages. I have joined TopFX24. Because from this trading broker I am getting that all I am needing. This broker charge me very less and give me more than that. They give their trader 0.9 pips spreads and 1: 500 leverage as well. Moreover they have many bonus facilities like 100% supercharged, credit and 30% rescue bonus.

I trade with FreshForex which is the best broker in my view. I select them because they provide amazing platforms to execute your trades. With platforms like MetaTrader 4 (MT4), Myfxbook Autotrade, MT4 Multiterminal and different mobile platforms, freshforex provides the best trading speculation in the market. These platforms are very easy to navigate through and provide a better insight in the market trends and shifts. It is also NDD broker for sure.

Now I am with FreshForex which is real ECN trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds , superior execution for trading comfortably , lowest trading spreads for using trading techniques, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, and they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
Choosing a broker is very important factor of Forex trading and if you like to choose one always choose a reliable and regulated broker. Broker customer support should be also good. And my broker support me very well.

• 4 years later...
On 2/25/2018 at 11:05 AM, Juan Jaramillo said:

Now I am with FreshForex which is real ECN trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds , superior execution for trading comfortably , lowest trading spreads for using trading techniques, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, and they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
Choosing a broker is very important factor of Forex trading and if you like to choose one always choose a reliable and regulated broker. Broker customer support should be also good. And my broker support me very well.

We need to use an ECN Broker.