Forex trading for students as part time job

I joined forex when I was student as part time trader. Forex allowed me enough time and space to keep with my study and earn from their platform. I think forex is the best place for student. It never harms study time. When I joined this platform I started with a reliable trading platform. It helped me to grow as good forex trader. It gave me free forex education and free trade set up with advanced explanation. I think student can efficiently do forex trading if they get full support from its broker.

Edited by Joe Hoover

Yes forex can be good for students. They just have to learn the mechanism of trading. Whether you have millions to invest or few hundred, you will only make money if you know how to make profit. First start study and do demo trading. Learn how a strategy work. The most important think I suggest every new trade is they should learn trading psychology. I trade with MaximusFx broker because I find their educational resources very help. I often study them.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

Yes, student trade in Forex market as part time. They can trade whenever you want even if it's the middle of the night. Forex trading is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. They can trade around session overlaps or during news releases, which could allow them to take advantage of short term volatility with a scalp trading style. As a scalper and student I am trading with AFX Group.

STO for FX and CFD trading services

AFX Group

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...