What is the common reason of loss in forex Trading?

ali200

1.The mentality to trade daily, it is not necessary to trade daily.
2.Opening a trade quickly without watching all time frame.
3.After closing a trade opening a new trade quickly without watching Daily or weekly Chart.
4.Opening one after another trade through our one trade running in loss.
5.Opening a trade before publishing the high impact news without setting stop loss.
6.Opening a trade against the trend of the price.
7.Opening high lot trade.

What do you think?

https://amarkets.com

Several traders are suffering from several problems and due to these facts they are getting loss again and again. They never try to find out the actual reason of loss nevertheless they blame their luck. Maximum of the traders have deficiency of knowledge and follow improper risk management policy. But my trading life is enjoyable with Trade12 broker. I can easily manage my risk with their blessing facilities.

There is no single mistake to address for losing money here. But most common mistakes made by traders in this market is wrong selection of their broker. Each and every trader somehow made that mistake in their trading life. Initially new traders do that mistake very often but some experience traders also sometimes get confused because there are so many of them. I choose to trade with AAFX after getting heat of my mistake and luckily this broker is very safe and reliable.

There are various reason for losing in forex business. But if you go to analyze the reasons than you will find some common fact. The main reason behind losing in my sense is lack of trading knowledge. This is the main reason behind many other facts. For lack of trading knowledge maximum trader select wrong broker which does not match with their trading style.

I have joined TopFX24. Because it goes with my trading style. Basically I am scalper. And for scalping it is very important to get the lowest trading spreads and the most recent market updates. From this broker I am getting 0.9 pips spreads and getting the real time market analysis with the most recent charts and quotes.

Yes you are right. Most traders wind up failing in light of the fact that they don't have any discipline. Furthermore, Since they don't go for broke administration rules. Trading 1% from incentive with settled stop misfortune and take advantage will save you from many botherings. This straightforward framework I associated with have an edge and dependably win trading currency CFDs. Another critical thing is they don't have any control over their feelings while taking. They deliver passionate choice like revenge trading.  I am trading with MaximusFx, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:1000 leverage and instant trade execution. 

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

I have not found a better brokerage platform than that offered by FXB Trading. Its website and great customer support team have earned the trust and respect of many traders. This brokerage service has a good reputation for its dealings and its secure fund segregation. Trading is made simple and there is lots of flexibility on offer in the opening of positions.

Many traders do not focus on knowledge. They only depend on indicator. But indicators are not always giving you right direction. Traders have to follow proper risk and money management strategy so that they can survive in this market long. Now I am trading a good decent broker called CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and licensed broker In Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads starting form 0 pips, low transaction cost, swap free account, etc.

The common reason to loss trade in Forex market is lacking proper trading plan. Some time trader cannot execute their trading plan because of emotion. Traders have to overcome this to become a successful in Forex market. My broker AFX Group is providing me free educational course which helps me to overcome all the challenges in Forex market. I am trying being a better trader in Forex market.

STO for FX and CFD trading services

AFX Group

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...