here is a tip

Here is a tip for everyone. please avoid their standard account at all cost! I got adjusted for my profit TWICE IN 2 WEEKS! the first for over $30,000, and the second for $2000! If you're gonna use their ECN account I advise not to deposit more than $1000! I just dont feel secure with my money in their account when they can just adjust your profit when they want. The 2nd time they didn't even give a reason why! just there was another error. I have withdrawn ALL my profits now and are moving to a few other brokers. Quote from an email from them

"AXICORP FINANCIAL SERVICES PTY LTD ACN 127606348: MARGIN FX CONTRACTS
You are advised that there were errors in the prices of various margin FX contracts entered into on 01/05/2012 between you and AxiCorp financial services (AxiCorp) and as set out in the Schedule (Forex Trades) AxiCorp gives you notice under clause 9.9 (Errors in prices) of the Client Agreement between AxiCorp and you that it is not bound by the margin FX contracts and voids them at the outset

I am the kind of trader who likes to monitor my trades while I am travelling. I found it really difficult to keep a track of all the open positions and my orders while I was on the go, but FXB Trading has enabled me to trade and travel, too. The mobile apps available have given me all the real time data that I really needed to stay in touch with the current status in the market.

FXB trading | Super-Tight Spreads

Forex is an online investment market. Broker is the beset expert in forex market. I also ask for help to my broker. My name is CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads, high leverage up to 1:500, low transaction cost, 30% cash back bonus, up to 100% deposit bonus, swap free account, mt4 trading platform, fast and smooth execution system etc.

Not every broker gives proper service to their client. That’s why you need to pick your broker wisely before investing on their account. It will help you to avoid such circumstances. Always make double assurance on choosing your broker otherwise you won’t have any choice except regretting. I choose AAFX for my trading and fund safety. It ensures my fund security and never does these types of cheap trick to their clients.

I guess some of the trader has some bad experience with some broker. But all broker in the market is not same. But this is also true that maximum broker are not good for trading. Because most of them are scammer. And no one can give any one tips to trader. There are lots of things related to one another.

Like if I was not educated enough on trading than I will not able to select a good trading broker like TopFX24. If I will not get this credible broker I will not able to get success and money. They have different type of trading account. From those I have selected scalping for my trading. And for scalper my trading tips is lowest trading spreads. Which I already getting form this broker. They are giving me 0.9 pips value spreads.

Fortunately, Forex4you is the most regulated broker by the trade industry and probably it’s the high time to choose them for high skilled Forex trading. The base of this broker is very popular and secured by the Meta Trader 4 software, and by using this technique each and every trader are now able to use various trading platform of this broker.

Many traders come to trade in the Forex market with high expectations but the lacking of Meta Trader 4, they cannot use every trading platform and got helpless. Without wasting my time, I select this broker to make my trade easy as I want to use modern technologies with my broker support. Now I have got full secured trade platform, and surely make a potential lifestyle with my broker.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...