FreshForex - Leading broker in Forex market.

FreshForex, founded in 2004, is one of the leaders on the Forex market in Russia. Its head office is in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The company provides access to Forex and CFD markets. It is licensed as Riston Capital Limited and regulated under the financial regulators CRFIN and KROUFR. They offers three trading accounts. My broker offers three trading accounts. The Classic account is the best account for those starting out in Forex trading. It offers more than 130 tools, leverage up to 1:1000 and the minimum order is 0.01 lots. The Classic account uses fixed spreads for currency instruments.

Edited by Ian Billcliff

I have found TopFX24 is most beneficial and helpful broker in the market. It is incorporated in St. Vincent & the Grenadines as an International Broker Company with the registration number 2401/3IBC/2017. So, there is no chance of getting scammed. This broker not only providing access to forex market but also stocks, bonds, indices, commodities and ETFs.

They have a wide range of trading support. They are offering 7 type of trading account with the high volume of leverage and lowest trading spreads facility. Any type of trader can join their platform without any confusion. Trader will get over 2100 trading instruments facility. The comfort zone of mine with this broker is their secured trading platform. I am getting 100% secured funding system.

There are only a few brokers in the retail market place who have high regulation. Remaining maximum of the brokers found are to scam. Due to scam many traders are being cheated day by day. As a result of this they are mostly incapable of issuing high security level. But as a regulated and leading ECN broker I have selected Trade12 broker. The broker is scam free and provides high security of funding.

I have never got chance to work with your broker but in future if I will have any problem with my current broker my choice would be this one. Currently I am trading with an Australian broker named AAFX which is regulated by ASIC. It has both mt4 and mt5 platform which got more than 90+ trading tools and allows me to trade with any types of trading method. I trade here with 1pip fixed spread rate.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...