Is Forex scam?

Forex is not a scam, but there are plenty of scams associated with forex. Regulators have significantly caught up to the scammers over the years, making them increasingly rare. Forex itself is a legitimate endeavor. Forex trading is a real business that can be profitable, but it must be treated as such. I am trading with a scam free broker Trade12. The broker is authorized by several authorities and issue high funding security.

How can you possibility address one of the largest online trading platform as scam? Due to some fraud brokers who exist in this market like any other business some people have that courage to call it scam. But the truth is forex is now the biggest online trading platform and no one can deny it for some brokers. I trade with AAFX broker which is highly regulated and provides me ultimate security.

Forex can never be scam because the market is being controlled by biggest banks, companies and brokers. Here broker plays the role as a mediator and serve traders with the nice crediting facilities. Every trader wants to trade with a regulated trading broker with which he can easily transact. With Trade12 I have the lowest transaction cost in each transaction. They allow almost all types of exchanging medium and cash back withdrawn money in just time.

Many people are doing forex business. But very few of them are actually doing well. Most of them are failed in this popular business. As a matter of fact those failed trader blame forex as scam. But where the forex business so popular in all over the world, how could anyone blame this business as scam.

To not get scammed by any broker in the market, trader should select a regulated trading platform for themselves. Like I have selected TopFX24 for my business. The best part of a regulated trading broker is they are secured for trading. Their customer service is very active and transparent. There are no chance that this broker is scam and I am not going to blame the market.

The cardinal disadvantage of Forex is that the market is a decentralized market. Broker is the prime mediator who serves all essential facilities to the traders. Here security is provided by broker. Besides most of the brokers found are to scam. That’s why as a secure broker I have selected Trade12 broker. The broker uses several reputed bank accounts and use third party to supervise all necessary accounts.

• 3 weeks later...

Numerous traders lose bunches of cash and left the market in light of the scam broker. They take your cash through shrouded charges and boycott your account. So you need to do parcel of research before choosing a broker. Control is a critical certainty to recognize trick broker. In the wake of changing bunches of broker I pick MaximusFx. it is a regulated broker and licensed broker. On the off chance that anything is happens to my account they will restore my funds promptly.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

Forex the biggest money market where currencies are exchanged at their current price. The market has no central authority to control over the market and that’s why the market is considered to be the decentralized market. The market is directly and indirectly served by broker. That’s why I paid a great significance on broker choosing and successfully selected Trade12 broker. The broker welcomed me with wide range of deposit bonus with the shortest amount of conditions.

Beginners in the world of CFD trading can search everywhere but it is unlikely that they will find a website like FXB Trading thatoffers a complete range of software that helps predict the trends.FXB Trading also providesStraight through processing (STP)technology where orders are directly transferred to liquidity providers.

FXB trading | Super-Tight Spreads

With the lowest possible financial risk of trading, one can trade comfortably with Forex4you. I am trading with them as I opened a classic account of this broker. At this moment it is one of the popular account type of this broker as it is the standard package for me as I expect to get when I was singing up with this company. Now I can trade with Dollars and Euros with my broker.
Moreover, I receive news and reports from Dow Jones News, very high leverage 1:1000 with potential use, and several interesting perks beside all these. As a client I am satisfied with all the offers I get from my broker. They provide a full package of trading with different features which ensures success with high profit.

• 4 weeks later...

I always like to depend on myself , that’s why I am not willing to depend on automated trading and from my first day of trading I have been doing manual trading in demo as well live account.  I don’t feel secure and comfortable at all without manual trading. and practically mostly traders are loser who try to make profit very rapidly by automated trading system.

I opened an account with CMTrading after they seemed to be nice. I was influenced by their advertisement of no fee charged on deposit and withdrawal. On opening the account, I made a profit of $4 dollars within few days and no longer comfortable with trading during the week. I requested for my money and profit of $4. On waiting for days for my refund to roll in, I found out I was charged $39 and was denied of my profit. CMTrading is the worst, big scammer, you better help your emotions by running away from them by infinite distance.

Forex is not a scam, but there are plenty of scams associated with forex. Forex trading is a real business that can be profitable, but it must be treated as such. It is not a get rich overnight business, no matter what you may read elsewhere. However, it is possible to have a profitable legitimate forex business. To trade with Forex I selected a scam free broker called Trade12. They provide me high security of funding through using several regulated bank accounts.

FXCM have unprofessional untrained team members handling your data and transactions, they don't have proper complaint procedures, their customer services is a joke. I tried to fund my account yesterday by following a link one of their staff sent me; they took the money from my card and send me an email 10 minutes later saying they've declined my transaction; when I've inquired about this they've admitted that the person who sent me this link have made a mistake and sent me a wrong link to a different website.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience.  in FX trading from all trading scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach that brings profit in a short time.  but by and large regulated trading broker don’t allow trading concept such as this.  as a newcomer, now I am with LQDFX which is regulated and permits scalping with other techniques including lowest trading spreads . so, feel comfort for all time when scalping.

• 4 years later...
On 2/26/2018 at 12:01 PM, kerstin25 said:

It is definitely not a scam. It's just that a lot of bogus brokers are all over the internet taking advantage of newbies. If you are a beginner, I suggest going for a trusted broker just like Alpari. They take good care of beginners https://alpari.com/en/beginner/. 

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals 🙂