The financial advice you wish you’d received at 18

raniya

8c625288bb9cc07eba8d2b5148c39a56.png

Good financial advice is priceless, and the sooner you get it and apply it the better off in life you’ll be.

Today’s 18-year-olds who are preparing to go to university do so knowing that they are going to rack up a sizeable amount of debt by the time they graduate.

Has anyone sat down with them and fully explained the impact debt has on their life?

Advice about the benefits of getting a good education are echoed everywhere but strangely enough young people get little formal advice about financial planning through regular education channels. Aside from what they hear from their parents, who aren’t always the best at giving guidance on money management, they learn by experience.

The internet offers lots of financial advice in return for a few keystrokes and a couple of clicks but there’s so much out there and much of it is confusing and contradictory.

The financial challenges faced today make being engaged with the world of money more important than ever. Job security is something we reference in history books, banks are a very different entity to what they once were and the world is evolving at a far greater pace than it has ever done in the past and these changes are impacting more people, more quickly than ever before.

For More Detail : The financial advice you wish you’d received at 18

• 2 weeks later...

Forex has to be one of the most difficult things in the world to master for most people. To be successful you need to have a good methodology; a control of your emotions and psychology; a dash of common sense and a massive amount of self control. I think every trader should learn all of the following, inside out: Learn to lose (taking a necessary loss), Be able to read charts fluently, Skilled in technical analysis, Skilled in fundamental analysis, Understand how different markets affect each other.
I have good understanding of those followings and credit goes to my broker Forex4you. I am trading with them from the beginning. 10 successful years as a leading Forex broker Licensed and regulated by the FSC.

It should be minimum doubt that at the moment it’s FreshForex broker which deserves to be called the best ECN broker, it has done enough to justify it. We can take their past record which is as clean as it gets while even their reputation is something one gives examples of, so that’s why I definitely give this company my vote for best ECN broker. 
For me usually after submit my plan then will leaving the chart and do something else like as gather together and share in forum forex community or chatting with friend on facebook and also listening music, sometime I don't care with my plan whether will hit target or hit stop loss and will look again after few minute or hour ahead as long as still online.

Getting free advice about financial terms at the age of 18 must be very irritating because at that age people like to do fun act every time without getting serious about their life. It would really great if I get financial advice at my age. I made my own career myself without any support of advice. Yes I took help from other little bit like my broker AAFX. It provides me free trade set up, exclusive e-books which helps me to learn more about forex and many more.

I wish to get financial advice in my 18 that I should do forex business. This business is so profitable and flexible that I could this business when I was a student. Also which broker should I go is the second important advice for me. Now I wanted to tell every trader to trade with a regulated trading ECN broker.

I have join a regulated trading ECN broker, TopFX24. As they are regulated they are very useful for scalpers. Scalpers need the very fast execution process and without any trading restrictions. All this facility I am getting from my broker. Their customer support is multilingual and 24 hours of 5 days. Where I am getting over 2100 trading instruments to use with the real time market analysis.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...