Account Option.

Some brokers have a managed account option in their applications. If you want the broker to trade your account for you, pick this, but obviously you're here to learn how to trade the Forex for yourself. Besides, opening a managed account typically requires a pretty big minimum deposit - $25,000 or higher - and the broker also takes a portion of the profits.
My broker Forex4you offer for managed account is $10,000. This is regulated and trusted broker who got many awards for their service. They have advance technology and instant support system for their traders.

In this market place, a lot goes into finding the right broker, it is rather simple, though. Among many determining factors for choosing the right broker is the payment process that they support. Consumer reviews is important as well. You want to make sure that you are dealing with an honest broker and not one that is going to cheat you. I am dealing with FreshForex the most honest broker in the market who provide ECN and swap free account.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are here in forex market for long term, forget about managed account. You should learn how to trade if you want to earn money. Develop your skills by gathering knowledge and practice. It will last forever. In managed you don't have any control of your money, better to trade yourself. I am trading with MaximusFx, a regulated broker. It provides premium forex trading facilities to their customers.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...