Why Choose the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform

sakura

website-Why-Choose-the-MetaTrader-5-Trad

Successful traders from around the world have chosen the MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform for trading Forex, exchange instruments, futures, and CFDs. MetaTrader 5 is an effective, multi-functional platform that provides everything you need to trade the financial markets. MT5 platform can be used by advanced traders as well as beginners since it can be expanded to incorporate additional programs and instruments.

The platform offers advanced financial trading functions as well as superior tools for technical and fundamental analysis. MetaTrader 5 can also trade automatically by using trading robots and trading signals. It is a trading platform that is capable of processing different financial instruments with a wide range of trading activity. Traders may use a wide selection of pre-installed technical indicators and graphical objects to analyse the markets.

The MetaTrader 5 trading system offers an advanced Market Depth feature (with a tick chart and Time & Sales information), a separate accounting of orders and trades, the support of all types of trading orders and execution modes. It also allows you to chart assets at 21 different time frames and gives you the ability to have up to 100 charts open at any given time. With the One Click Trading function and the Market Depth option, users can buy and sell currency pairs, equities, futures and CFDs with just one click. More advantages of MT5 include a user-friendly interface, larger icons, and a wider range of timeframes.

For more detail : Why Choose the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform

There is no doubt that Meta Trader 5 is the recent innovation in the forex market. But I am still comfortable to work with the Meta Trader 4 platform with my broker AAFX because one of the greatest disadvantages of Meta Trader 5 (MT 5) is inability of it to perform hedging. And as we trader all know that hedging is one the most useful risks management technique in the forex market.

We all know that meta trader 5 is digital and technologically high platform and there is no confusion about this. But verily to say that I am trading with meta trader 4 platform of Trade12 broker. I can easily analyze on that platform which seems tough to meta trader 5. With the platform I have more than 250 technical tools and free from all technical errors and user friendly.

Traders always want to work with more freedom in the currency market I guess. In that case, Meta Trader 5 is a good option. An automated trading platform, also known as robot trading, that offer higher possibilities for trading and greater technical tools to the trader. You can know trade from anywhere using your tablets or smart phones via MT 5. So it allows freedom of movement in a better way.

FXB Trading offers an economic calendar that helps traders in the understanding and in observing various economic events that are taking place across the world. As a result, traders can determine easily the impact that these occurrences may have on the trends in the trading market. Traders can then plan and conduct themselves, accordingly

• 4 years later...