Stop loss

in this volatile trading place devoid of stop loss you trading condition can be as like a ship in an ocean without a rudder. So it’s an inevitable part of trading. We have to set stop loss according to previous support and resistance level. However, any form of strategy has different rules in point out stop loss level. Even some traders choose to use manual cut loss. and does not use stop loss tool. Since they are implement scalping technique and always monitoring the trade.   

• 4 weeks later...

Stop loss used by trader to avoid insignificant loss. Traders don’t have to monitor 24hour to execute trade. Broker executes trade at trader desire set price. Some trader don’t use stop loss. For that reason sometime they face great deal of loss. So my suggestion to every trader is that execute a trade by setting stop loss. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. They always execute my trade at my desire price.

In every financial market there are certain risk management tools. Forex as a financial market is not exceptional. In order to minimize the risks of losing money in order to price changes trader can give stop loss orders i.e. one sort of limit order. Stop loss orders specify the minimum buying price or selling price of a currency pair. Once the order reaches that level your trading platform will execute the order. Because as a trader you predict that any price beyond the level will cause a huge loss.

• 4 years later...