Demo is important ?

In order to my trading experience , I am not interested to compare demo with live Forex trading; because the purpose of demo trading is, learning and upgrading trading skill, but live trading is for real money making! Demo practicing is the best way of learning! Novice traders need to use their demo account so cautiously thus they can handle their real emotions in their live account!

On 11/3/2017 at 2:17 AM, Joy Bahadur said:

In order to my trading experience , I am not interested to compare demo with live Forex trading; because the purpose of demo trading is, learning and upgrading trading skill, but live trading is for real money making! Demo practicing is the best way of learning! Novice traders need to use their demo account so cautiously thus they can handle their real emotions in their live account!

of course with we can understand how to work in a demo account properly then everything will be very easy to run and we must try as much as possible to make us better understand and also understand all its things in order to be profitable, therefore I choose FXB Trading broker to be help me in the management

FXB trading | Super-Tight Spreads

• 2 weeks later...

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , that’s why obviously it is a difficult place to earn money , but if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time then it can be possible to make money with great consistency.     

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When we already decide to use demo account, we should maximize it as well as possible. It's essential for a beginner in forex and CFD trading to know everything about trading if he or she wants to be successful. FXB Trading is the ideal platform for beginners as it gives them complete knowledge of the trading market and provides all the appropriate tools and resources. The site will lead both novices and experienced traders to become successful traders in the Contracts for Differences (CFD) market.

Learning and getting acquaintances with the forex market is essential for the novice traders. Demo trading accounts are serving the learning purposes for the beginners. In case of demo trading accounts traders can trade with the use of trading strategy and system with the use of virtual cash. So traders can easily make mistakes and identify what they have done wrong. By this trial and error process, a trader can get the understanding of forex trading without any investment.

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend demo trading for all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I’ve not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but i no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experience in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boning but newbie should never pass up that chance because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...