In the forex world.

In the Forex world, brokers enable trading of foreign monetary forms to be done on edge. I exchange with Forex4you. Edge is fundamentally a demonstration of expanding credit for the reasons for trading. For instance, in the event that you are trading on a 50 to 1 edge, at that point for each $1 in your account, you can exchange $50 in an exchange. This has the two its disadvantages and focal points. Likewise my broker gives high leverage office which is 1000:1 and quickest execution

There are many financial markets in the world which is physically exist. But forex market is over the counter market. It has no physical location. I am operating in this market place with Circle Markets regulated trading broker who giving me access to the market 24 hours a day 5 days a week. They buy low amount of currency and try to sell in high price. They are enough trustworthy for me.

Using high leverage can cause you great losses if you don’t use proper risk management. I have seen many traders to lose their account due to unprotected trading policy with high leverage. High leverage enables us to make big trades but it also harms us in opposite way when we lose our trade. So, don’t just use high leverage use it properly. I get 1:2000 leverage from my broker AAFX. But I always take 1% risk according to my account.

Forex is such a blessing profession to the young and women traders specially because in our sub continent maximum of the people are really unemployed so by forex they are getting their own profession and field of earning indeed. To trade with Forex I have selected Trade12 broker. As I have the lowest transaction cost I always can enjoy my exact profit indeed with my broker.

• 2 weeks later...

High leverage can cause you extraordinary losses if you don't utilize appropriate risk management. I have seen numerous traders to lose their account because of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage empowers us to make huge trades yet it hurts us in inverse way when we lose our trade. I am using 300:1 leverage though my broker FXPM provides up to 500:1 leverage.

5 hours ago, Cecil Marshall said:

High leverage can cause you extraordinary losses if you don't utilize appropriate risk management. I have seen numerous traders to lose their account because of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage empowers us to make huge trades yet it hurts us in inverse way when we lose our trade. I am using 300:1 leverage though my broker FXPM provides up to 500:1 leverage.

Yeah that's why I also set 1:50 leverage on my Hotforex platform to reduce my risk exposure in trading. Our first goal is to make the boat stable and only then start sailing so to say :)

Edited by binaryowner