Security

Security is a major issue when choosing a broker, we have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Trading platform and always ensures secure environment for trading with a wide range of trading technologies.  And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. 

• 3 months later...

Fund security is an important factor in forex market. Trader often complains about broker for their fund security. There are many scam brokers who can take trader’s fund. Trader should avoid those brokers. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing doing me maximum security of my trading capital. I can deposit and withdraw money easily and safety without hesitation.

• 1 month later...

Whenever a person is trying to engage in forex trading, he first will put his concentration on keeping his funds intact. So security of funds is the major issue that a trader always to keep in mind while selecting his broker. But in this decentralized market, we won’t be able to believe on any broker. Among millions of broker, a trader will have to select a regulated, trusted and reliable broker that best fits to his trading requirements.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...