Technical analysis

Technical analysis is the study of historical price action in order to identify patterns and determine probabilities of future movements in the market through the use of technical studies, indicators and other analysis tools. In that case if you are a technical analyst dealing with the right and suitable broker is proved to be a helping hand for you as a forex trader. Like I am dealing with AGEA which is suitable forex broker for me.

I am using Moving averages, Bollinger bands, Trendlines which have provided me by my regulated broker. Those popular technical tools are very useful for technical analyst traders. So, for me. I can have interpreted to generate buy and sell decisions to predict market direction for profitable trading.

• 2 months later...

My trading broker is Circle Markets and my trading experience with them is quite good and fruitful. They approve all kind of trading systems. My trading is really enjoyable with them because I am having lowest trading spread, no extra transaction cost, automatic execution, logical analysis and the best environment and security. They are providing their clients to trade with all major and minor currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, CHF.

• 3 months later...

Technical and fundamental analysis are most important factor in forex market technical analysis is to determine the future price action by calculating previous price action. Every trader should analysis price action both fundamentally and technically. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me all necessary information to analysis price action thoroughly by fundamentally and technically. They provide me many essential trading tools.

Traders are extensively using two basic types of analysis, fundamental and technical analysis. In technical analysis, we traders have to use indicators, charts, graphs, etc. for analyzing past and present price information in order to forecast the future price movements. So importance s of using various statistical measures is increasing, for example: moving average is a common technical indicators used in the forex market. Traders can also use pivot point analysis, candle stick charting, etc. in order to conduct technical analysis.

• 3 weeks later...

In the trade industry there are thousands of brokers but every broker doesn’t available the focus on the platform usability side of trading, but today’s traders want every strategy of platform by which they got benefited. Fortunately, I got friendly support and various platforms from my broker and it is Forex4you.
They are really very helpful as they provide each and every need of their customer. The different platforms I get from my broker is very essential for good trading strategy and this service takes me to the next level in my trading. In my trading career I saw many traders who don’t have various trading platforms so they face many difficulties in their trading career ad sometime may got bored with same platform to use every day.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...