Best Forex Broekr

We can choose a broker for ensuring a comfortable trading life with certainly which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I am with TempleFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Actually choosing a broker is very much difficult task from all , because there are lots of trading brokers in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading , actually In FX trading only real regulated trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.  

• 1 month later...

Best broker depends on where you live basically. Rather than this there are some certain points to call any broker as best forex broker. I am lucky enough that I didn’t have to switch broker very often. Many traders consistently do that. I am trading with AAFX for past 3 years. They have fantastic customer care service 24/5 with weekend hour too. This is market maker broker and always tries to ensure traders trading facilities. Their spreads are very low and order execution is superbly fast. There are no requotes and you can hardly get slippage problem in its platform.  
I also get to learn some new forex trading system as this broker provides some e-books and free forex books. Which allowed traders to make them more expert in trading.

• 2 weeks later...

The best broker for me is one that is reliable, always available for the client, convenient, and accessible. For me, Trade12 fits all of the features aforementioned. They are reliable and always available for the client because of their fast executing ECN brokers and the customer reps that are easy to reach. Their website is also very convenient because they offer trade on forex, stocks, and even commodities. I don't have to look for another broker if I want more. They also have a research feature through market updates and different charts. Their platform, MetaTrader 4 is also very accessible on both smartphones and desktops. I really don't need to look for more because Trade12 provides all that I need.

If you want to get maximal result by Forex first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning.  On the other hand, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely.  So when choosing a broker we have to be careful.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best Broker is one that we can rely and trust upon. It also starts from regulation and reputation which is where my broker FreshForex is the BEST with having zero spreads, over 120 instruments, fast execution and then there is even 101% tradable deposit bonus too, so it really helps me working. They even got outstanding $200 No Deposit Bonus offer, it really makes them so special.

• 3 weeks later...

In Fx trading we the traders should choose the right broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which is real STP execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using this narrowest trading spreads I am able to scalp freely for all time.

• 1 year later...

If you want to lead a comfortable and secure trading life you have to choose a credible trading broker which guarantee their clients funds.  that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.  And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable. 

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...