Your broker acts.

A broker acts just like a stock broker in that it routes your orders from its platform to a market that is comprised largely of other computer and other platform. That is why forex will be understand easily who got experience with stock exchange or market. Anyway the platform we are talking about is called an electronic communications network, shortly known as ECN.

In this configuration, the forex itself does not have a role in setting or making prices. Those are called market markets. And those offer different trading conditions, pros and cons. It is important to know which one you are using. Like I know, I am using ECN broker which is ECNCAPITAL.COM. Because I know for retail trader like me this platform is best.

A broker performs many special activities by serving special trading opportunities to their traders. Trade12 which having high leverage, low spread, flexible margin, quick execution, no set up fees. There are no extra transaction fees available with this broker. They provide the top security level to their client’s fund. So it is a perfect broker to me. All that facilities are too much propitious to me as a long time trader. Because their platform having no technical errors.

Yeah a broker just acts like a middleman connecting traders with the financial markets. They might charge a small fee via spread/commission to do that. My broker FreshForex has the lowest of the spreads along with high speed execution. The 101% Tradable Bonus instantly doubles the capital every time you deposit and is margin regulated which means over time you have a very big capital to trade. Along with all the excellent supporting conditions one can only focus on making good trading

Broker acts necessary services to their traders. For this reason traders are paying their attention in selecting brokers. A broker should be free from scam as well as high regulated. Besides most of the brokers found are to scam. So a huge amount of traders are being cheated day by day through Forex broker. It’s been a long time I am with Trade12 broker which is having high technology, high regulation and security too.

Despite many warnings that the broker should be regulated by some trusted watchdogs I prefer to bank on traders feedback and operation history, which in my view serves as a better proof of broker credibility. That's why I set my choice on Hotforex 3 years ago and haven't had a single day I rebuked myself for that decision. 

• 1 month later...

Each and every trader selects his broker according to his trading style. As a scalper I have been trading with short time trading strategy. As a scalper I have selected Trade12 broker for me.  It includes fast execution, high leverage like 1:400, lowest spread, no set up fees. As the broker takes the lowest transaction cost I can enjoy my exact profit.  This is a reliable broker which offers the highest security level.

A broker plays various roles in traders trading platform. Some brokers acts very especial activities. They serve their trader by various trading opportunity. Like my broker TryMarkets has the high leverage facility with variable spreads, flexible margin, and lowest transaction cost, quick execution process and so on. Their withdrawal process is also very less time consuming and hassle free. I can trade with comfort in their trading platform for their secured funding system.

• 3 months later...
On 6/7/2017 at 6:56 PM, ForexMartTrader said:

Your broker makes participation in the forex market very exciting by providing value added services. Otherwise, it will only be the playground of the rich and the giant financial institutions as it used to be in the past.

For traders new to the art of trading in the Contract market for Differences, the use of tools and strategies to obtain accurate trade information can be confusing and difficult at the same time. FXB Trading offers many educational articles to help these beginners learn the tricks of trade in their ascent to the top in the CFD market.