Do you end up forex losing your money?

Most forex traders end up losing a lot of money in forex trading and leaving the market maker forex brokers with all the money. They rely on customers giving up trading forex, rather than improving their trading skills. That is why we forex trader does not matter beginner or older should always choose ECN broker or no dealing desk broker like TryMarkets. I am dealing with them and improving my skill with their support.

There was a time when I was ended up losing money in trading. But now things has changed a lot. Every day many traders end up forex losing their money. The main reason to loss money is most of them treat it as mean to get rich quick. They do not put emphasis on learning. At present I trade binary options. If you are also interested in options trading open an account with lxmarkets

In my career I got many losses from Forex market. But I got inspired and revengeful from these losses. Because I knew it better that without losses leaning would not be possible. These losses made me too strong and inspired me to gather knowledge more. I was suffering much with also some brokers. At last I got rid of those broker after getting myself included with Trade12 is very much supportive and inspirational broker.

• 1 month later...

Making money through forex trading on a consistent basis  demands that the trader has adequate forex trading skills and experience. The fact that most traders who trade live account do not possess this, accounts for the failure of most traders.

• 3 months later...

Every investment has risk of losing money. Many Forex traders left the market after losing money. It is common thing in Forex. But everybody should remember that there is no success without failure. I also lost lot of money in Forex. But I got inspired and revengeful. Those losses made me mad and strong.  Then I gather more knowledge and improve my training skill with the help of my broker AAFX. It gave me motivation, support by providing tips, hidden tricks, knowledge about how to become successful in Forex. Now I am a happy and successful trader in Forex.