Your Broker.

Broker plays an important role to a trader. A trader can not do trade without the help of a broker. It is the most imprtant fact to traders. So a trader has to be very careful while choosing a broker. It is the very tough task to do

. I personally trade with FreshForex broker. This broker is very good at their services. They give many facilities to their clients so that they can do trade well. Their educational set up and customer support system is very good. They always take care of their clients comfort. This is the best broker I have ever worked with.

Basically, we want a trading platform where we can trade comfortably with so many facilities and services. I am using Circle Markets broker for their amazing trading platforms. They Meta Trader 4 trading platform which is a more advanced, programmable trading platform intended for use by professional traders. It provides the necessary tools and resources to analyze price dynamics of financial instruments. For me, they are quite reliable than other brokers.

Each and every trader selects a broker according to their trading style. As a scalper I always go for scalping brokerage. As a scalping broker  I have selected Trade12 broker. With the broker I have some particular facilities including high leverage like 1:400, lowest spread level, no set up fees, smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging and overall a high security of funding.

Execution is a bigger fact for me which I suffered a lot with different brokers. There are hundreds of brokers promising fake promises and not living up to their promise. My broker Circle Markets is very promising and always live up to their promises. Their execution timing is too fast which I like the most. And by trading with them I have never found any problems with execution, withdrawals and fund safety issues.

I am currently trading with Trade12 broker from which I have some specific facilities like:

-high leverage like 1:400, low spread level,

-wide range of deposit bonus within a very short condition,

-lowest transaction cost in each transaction,

-ECN accounts with lowest commission,

-no restrictions for pending orders,

-smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging.

Broker is very important factor of trading. A trader must need a good broker to trade with. A broker plays a very important role in a traders life which is quite amazing. Whereas trading is very challenging as well. Trading needs passion, determinations, better odacity, good passion and good knowledge. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker where they provide me with best trading facilities and conditions like lowest spreads, better trading execution, good educational materials and best customer support I have ever experienced with.

Broker is the most important ingredient to a forex trader and that’s why we should have the best choice in the case of broker choosing. I am trading with Trade12 broker. This is such a supportive broker to me. I have some special facilities with the broker I would like to mention;

-high security of funding,

-High leverage like 1:400 and low spread level,

-no restrictions for pending orders,

-‘’smart bridge technology’’ for scalping and hedging,

-flexible margin and ECN accounts with low commission.

Broker plays an important role to a trader's life. A trader can not do trade without the help of a broker. It is like backbone to traders. A trader has to be very careful while choosing a broker. He should check every single thing before investing money to a broker.

I personally trade with FreshForex broker. This broker is very good at their services. They give many facilities to their clients so that their clients can do trade well. They give 100% fund safety, easy withdrawal, lower spread, mega rebate and many more. Their customer support system is very good. This broker is very reliable and trustworthy too.

Broker is very important to traders. Because without the help of a broker a trader can not do trade well and also can not make profit. There are many fraud broker in forex market. Ironfx is one of the worst broker in market. Their services towards their clients is very bad. They do not give proper bonus and commissions to their clients. They cheat their clients unnecessarily. Working with this broker like wasting of time.

8 hours ago, Ian Billcliff said:

Broker is very important to traders. Because without the help of a broker a trader can not do trade well and also can not make profit. There are many fraud broker in forex market. Ironfx is one of the worst broker in market. Their services towards their clients is very bad. They do not give proper bonus and commissions to their clients. They cheat their clients unnecessarily. Working with this broker like wasting of time.

Yeah, broker will helps us when trading. I also trade with FXB trading and it makes me feel comfortable when trading. They offer flexible Leverage, we can harness the trading power up to 1:1000 leverage to boost our trading results.