Existing theory.

Existing theory indicates that information is brought to the market by liquidity takers rather than market makers. Among liquidity takers in FX, the evidence indicates that information comes from financial customers, especially leveraged investors. Information does not come from firms involved in international trade, small individual traders, or governments and central banks. To identify whether some category of participant is typically informed, it is standard to examine whether their trades anticipate forex returns.

If an agent consistently tends to buy or sell before price rise or fall and the subsequent price change tends to be at least partially permanent, researchers infer that the agent was trading based on information about the asset’s fundamental value. If you think you deserve to be a part of forex trading you can choose ECNCAPITAL.COM to join.

• 1 month later...

I don’t believe that there is any existing theory of forex market. But from my trading experience I have seen that maximum information is brought in the market by liquidity takers. Market makers impact less than liquidity makers. Because financial customers provides information. Every trader should trade based on market information. Otherwise trader will take wrong decision to buy or sell currencies. For better trading trader can join TryMarkets the best broker in the market.

• 2 months later...

Very few traders know that forex is actually runs by the traders not the market itself. It is a fight between bulls and bear. Traders are the one who completely controls the market accept some big news. People always try to be on the winner site that’s why continuously changes their market according to market volatility. To understand the power of market you will need advance lesson. I get that from my broker AAFX.