Is your broker regulated.

Every country has different requirements to register and license financial service providers, like online forex brokers. These regulations determine how the broker can conduct their business, how much capital they need to operate and also how, if at all, they are required to protect clients’ capital. Being a trader or investor you should make sure you choose a regulated forex broker. Like I choose TryMarkets. They fulfill all above criteria.

In my trading career I suffered more with several brokers. But now I am trading with a broker called Trade12. I got much pain from broker problems. At last I found a good solution with Trade12 is very much friendly and supportive broker. This is an ECN broker including high security level, high leverage, low spread, quick execution, no set up fees. Though I am a professional scalper I have the best environment here for scalping.

Edited by Mehraj Hossain

Trade12 is regulated broker. It is famous and it provides the best opportunities to their traders. This broker provides financial support as well as trading facilities to develop their trader’s skill. A trader can get the best environment of trading through trading here. It’s been a long time I have been with this broker and successfully trading with facing no problems. I always support this broker because they are too active and supportive.

I trade binary options at lxmarkets. It is my broker. It is a regulated, trustworthy and authorized options broker. I feel safe with my cash with the broker. I can in a flash deposit into my record. Furthermore, withdrawal from record is additionally simple. In couple of minutes you can withdraw your cash. It has numerous options variants with appealing payout rate. It additionally has astounding client bolster accessible for 24/5.

I am a scalper trade like professionally. As a scalper I have the best trading environment and trading opportunities with Trade12. It is a regulated, renowned, authorized broker with is blessed with high technology, high leverage, flexible margin, low spread, quick execution indeed. This is free from scam and their platform is really free from such types of technical errors. They provide the best security level with using several reputed bank accounts.

One of the best brokers - Freshforex. And it is not just my opinion. FreshForex company was recognized the best broker of Asia by the largest international exhibition Shanghai Forex Expo 2015. I can only say that the broker provides many trading tools, convenient accounts, rapid withdrawal. And I want to say a word about technical support service. A personal assistant always responds quickly to all questions, and at the same time does not bother with calls. So convenient!

• 2 weeks later...

agree with many forum members herethat this situation may rather be an exception than the rule, yet it is real. It can be impossible if a trader instead of trade would say that earning money is impossible. Although the maximum profit for the month that I heard was in FreshForex and it made about 200 thousand US dollars. I think someone will improve this result in the near future.

As broker works as a middleman and we run our transactions through it so it should be regulated. If they broker is regulated then we will have the high security of our capital. Though I have a big amount of investment I am in need of the best security. It’s been a long time I am with Trade12 broker. Here I get the best security level because they use several reputed bank accounts to provide security to their client’s fund.

I am trading with FreshForex, it’s a regulated company but more than that, it’s highly reputed one as well, it is really the biggest thing for me. But above all, it’s also having every facility and feature one can desire, it’s from zero spreads, quick execution, deposit bonus up to 101%, No Deposit Bonuses, Market Analysis and all such things, it’s truly stunning!

How much important regulation of a broker is that I cannot verbalize. A broker’s regulation depends on it’s security level. I am trading with Trade12 broker offers me the best security level. They use several reputed bank accounts to provide security to their client’s fund. It has a high reputation. It is very popular broker in retail market position and registered. That’s why I have selected this broker because I have a big fund to be secured.

A reputed broker can change one’s trading life. We should trade with a reputed broker. Even every FX trader wants to get security of his fund. Without a reputed broker no one can provide this facility. Those brokers which have no regulation suffer from many technical errors like reqoutes, dealing desk and slippage which makes one’s trading life monotonous. To get rid of all this problems a trader should have great choice regarding broker. As Trade12 is a reputed broker it made my trading life easy.

• 3 months later...