Advance and Decline.

A technical analysis tool that represents the total difference between the number of advancing and declining security prices. This index is considered one of the best indicators of market movements as a whole. Stock indexes such as the Dow Jones industrial average only tell us the strength of 30 stocks, whereas the advance and decline index can provide much more into the movements of the market.

In general, rising values of the advance and decline can be used to confirm the likelihood that an upward trend will continue. If the market is up but there are more declining issues than advancing ones, it is usually a sign that the market is losing its breadth and may be getting ready to change direction. I am a technical system trader and dealing with ECNCAPITAL.COM.

• 2 months later...

Technical analysis have been know to for their reliability to some extent in determining price movement in the currency market.  it is advised to combine technical analysis with fundamental analysis to further increase the reliability of your prediction as the fundamentals also play a significant role in determining prices.

• 1 month later...

Technical analysis is very complicated analysis to do in forex. But with proper knowledge and concentration you can make it and it can prove very profitable also. Forex analysis has two parts and technical analysis is one of them. So every trader must learn how to make it for trading. I learned it from my brokerÒ€ℒs website. My brokerÒ€ℒs name is AAFX. It has a forex education system in their website so that new trader like me can learn many things about this market.

• 2 weeks later...

FXB Trading is a hot favourite among CFD traders for its 24/5 customer support service. There is not a single requirement of a trader that FXB Trading does not meet. This is because it uses trading platforms of a high profile and offers real time updates of data for the CFD trades

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...