What is your ambition?

My ultimate goal was to find a business that would generate me passive income for years to come. And by passive I mean a business model where I do not have to pick and pack orders like with eBay Business, work long hours like with freelancing and so on. I really wanted a business I can spend as little time on as possible. A business I can monitor with my laptop or desktop, tablet or mobile, being anywhere in the world.

Finally, a business with potential to reach $20k to $30k profit per month as that would allow me to travel around the world, experience different cultures without worrying about how much I spend on accommodation or daily meals in restaurants. And I found forex trading and now I am trading with ECNCAPITAL.COM.

I just believe sticking to my goal and making profit to work with high level of dedication and having knowledge is the most important aspect. I go with FP Markets where they really give fuel to my ambition through epic features and luxuries. As they have got ultra-tight spreads from 0 pips to over 1000 instruments including currency pairs, commodities, indices and even shares, itÒ€ℒs all spectacular setting here. I also feel thrilled with their prestigious market analysis, insights and day to day reports. They in true words help me to help with going with my ambitions.

When I was first at Forex I thought it is impossible to earn more from Forex. But after passing a long time I have the largest ambition with Forex. Now I am optimistic that Forex can be afford to provide me much earning facility if I have skill. Besides I have the proper support from Trade12 broker. This broker is very much supportive and active all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

My ambition in trading is very high. I want be one of the best traders in the world. And I am working on it. I believe dream has no limitation. And people can do anything if they have the ambition. Without ambition you will not be able to get success in life. At present I am doing binary options trading. For this purpose I use lxmarkets platform. It is a leading regulated and licensed options broker.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

According to me, I think forex is the best thing to do.  Because it is very easy to make money by doing forex. As I am a trader, I can say my ambition is to be an expert and successful forex trader. And want to see my name and position in top 10 forex trader. And for that I need to have a good trading skills and work hard to prepare myself to be  a wonderful trader

. And for that I  need good support which can give me my broker. That is why I chose FreshForex to trade with. This broker is very supportive and reliable to. This is the best broker I have ever worked with. I feel safe working with this broker.

My ambition is very big. I want to be a very big trader and expert in this business. I want to be a trader like Warren Buffet. I know it is a big dream but I like to follow it. For my trading partner I choose AAFX. I believe on this broker. This broker is reliable and very helpful. It has very good transaction system where I can withdraw my money any time.

My ambition is to be a successful forex trader and earn a lot of money and travel the whole world. And for that the most important thing is to have a good knowledge of forex and a good broker to trade with.

That is why I chose FreshForex broker to trade with. This broker is very good at their services and can help you to fulfill your dream. They provides many facilities liker fund safety, easy withdrawal, 101% deposit bonus, lower spread, mega rebate and many more so that their clients can do trade well. This broker is very good and supportive too. I feel good working with this broker.

My ambition is to trade and make profitable traders everyday. I am a trader since 2010 and still sometimes I make mistakes and struggle to keep breakeven. I am currently in the process of bringing more profit as I found a helpful broker Forex4you who helps me with proper daily analysis to trade with. They also provide me with educational materials to enrich my knowledge with trading.

I am currently trading with forex as a part time trader. But my ambition is to be a professional forex trader. My dream is fully regarding forex market. I want to have a nice career with this business. Through brokers are the indirect controller of forex marker so we need to choose a right broker. As an authentic broker I have selected Trade12 broker. The broker is highly regulated and got their regulation from different authorities and ensures high qualitative facilities to the traders.

My ambition is to be an expert and successful forex trader in forex market. For that I must need to have good knowledge of forex and also a good broker to trade with. But there are many fraud broker in the market. Ironfx is one of the worst broker. A trader has to face many problems and suffer a lot working with this broker. This broker is very bad at their services towards their clients.

In forex trading no one can turn you into a profitable trader, only you can do that, through practice, study and persistence. But this book will help you avoid many, many mistakes beginning traders make. You have to learn essential elements of successful forex trading, such as how to protect your trading capital, how to find a forex trading strategy that matches with your trader personality and how to build your own trading system and tweak it for optimum performance.

I am trading with Forex4you and I am doing above things what I mentioned. My broker provides full advance education system to new traders. Their online educational center offers more than 50 educational videos and other materials about forex.