Leverage Facility

yunus

As a trader, it is important to understand both the benefits, and the pitfalls, of trading with leverage. ECNCAPITAL.COM leverage at a maximum of 1000:1 for all traders. But new trader should consider limiting your leverage and not to take high risk. Because, we know that, trading with too high leverage ratio is one of the most common errors committed by newbies. New traders can have support from that broker with leverage.

Leverage is the strategy which expressed by the use of borrowed capital and it is on the base of margin of your account. Mainly leverage facilities depend on Forex account type. Traders can exceeds his own capital through leverage. Many people are getting attracts for leverage for Forex trading. Traders mostly prefer high leverage. You will be able to earn good amount of leverage with the support of your broker. I am a trader and I select MXTrade broker. They are giving me high volume of leverage.  

There  are two sides to using a high leverage, it can enable you to make fantastic profits within a very short time or it can cripple your forex trading account if the price goes against you. High leverage works better for a very skilled and experienced trader, while a beginner had better stick to low leverage.