recommend at any Broker?

In my trading career, I could not recommend at any broker which I have not used or verified.  Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can recommend only TradingBanks that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities. Actually this ECN trading broker for all time ensures security of funds at any investments , superior execution for trading , lowest trading spreads , usable 100% initial bonus offer,  low transaction cost, easy withdrawal and much more that are very supportive to trade with comfortably  when trading.

• 9 months later...

Broker is an important element in forex which ensure good trading environment for trader.  A broke should have to be regulated to be a good broker. Their term and policy should be crystal clear. They should not take any hidden charge from their client. By doing all the research I choose CapitalsTrade for my trading partner.  It is a regulated broker in Vanuatu. It provide me low tight spreads, high leverage 1:500, 30% cask back bonus, up to 100% deposit bonus etc.

FXBTrading provides novice traders with all the resources and tools that they need to learn how to trade. Its trading tools include trading calculators, an economic calendar, trading signals and fundamental and technical analysis. Its technical analysis provides advanced live charts which are easy to interpret in order to make predictions on price movement of currency pairs.It also has impressive educational resources such as an eBook, video courses, articles and a lot more.

• 1 year later...

I am not willing to rate at any brokers which I have not used or verified, because lots of trading brokers we have in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.  But I can rate only LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities. this STP trading platform always ensures security of funds, superior execution , easy withdrawal system without long time process, low transaction cost , lowest trading spreads and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

• 2 years later...