3. Easy withdrawal system without long time process,

4. Active customer services,

5. Free demo trading,

6.100% initial bonus,

7. Lowest trading spreads,

7. Flexible leverage up to leverage 1:400,

8. Minimum margin requirements,

9. Low transaction cost,

10. Live economic calendar and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

In Fx trading we the traders first of all have to ensure the security issue, if we want o lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. We can choose the broker which always guarantee their clients funds.  ThatÒ€ℒs why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which always ensures secure trading environment for their Cline by providing security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And from here I can use any kinds of trading strategies including lowest trading spreads.

Without using any kinds of brokers practically thatÒ€ℒs very difficult to rate at any platform, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.  According to my trading experience I can rate only LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And these STP Execution trading brokers for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments.  So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

• 3 weeks later...

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, thatÒ€ℒs why choosing a broker is very sensitive task, we have to choose our broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, and if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with CIB FX which for all times permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

In this market place each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Basically in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a trading platform due to many restrictions.  

• 10 months later...

Yes, from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By means of this flexible trading spreads my trading life become profitable by using my all trading techniques with scalping that brings profit very rapidly.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 1 year later...

LQDFX is a broker which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donÒ€ℒt restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. ThatÒ€ℒs why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use my all trading strategies including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable. 

• 3 years later...
On 5/21/2019 at 5:13 PM, L Moore said:

LQDFX is a broker which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donÒ€ℒt restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. ThatÒ€ℒs why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use my all trading strategies including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable. 

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals Γ°ΕΈβ„’β€š

Edited by Resolve