personal experience about Fx trading

The beginners actually try to make money very rapidly by using high leverage. They fall a great loss when trading practically due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, first of all we the traders who are particularly beginners have to acquire the policy how to manage risk.   

• 1 month later...

Your personal experience about forex trading generally depends on your ability in the forex market. Your fortunes in the business depends on your competence. So, when you are skilled and experienced, you will likely find it to be a very rewarding business. 

• 10 months later...

Forex is an online investment market. Trader can be successful in forex market if they have enough knowledge and trading skill. I am professional trader. I have good profitable trading strategy in forex market. To make that strategy I spent lot of time in forex market. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker n Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads, high leverage up to 1:500, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

It is a depressing fact that new comers are doing hurried in engaging in appropriate trades. They lack proper schooling and proficiency about forex trading and thereby fall in the trap of scam brokers. And the end result is the loss of significant money that forces them to withdraw themselves from forex trading. But no pro trader is portentous such a risky process. Any pro trader will suggest that a forex trader should acquire proper knowledge and skills with demo trading accounts. When the apprentice will be confident enough that he is competent enough to work with live accounts, he should go for it.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...