FÄ°BO Group

fibos

International Financial Holding FIBO Group (Financial Intermarket Brokerage Online Group) is one of the oldest players in marginal internet trading. The first company of the holding was founded in 1998. From the first day of our work, we always adhere to the principles of transparent activities, to protect the interests of customers and strict compliance of observance applicable laws and orders of national regulators. Our customers and partners can be assured that all services, provided by any of the companies within the holding FIBO Group, meet the highest international standards and are under the control of national regulators.

The details HERE

• 2 months later...

The main reason of forex’s popularity is the possibility of making huge profit. This business is very flexible and become very popular most recently. This business is online base business and there are thousands of competitors. I am a forex trader and I am doing this business for 2 years. I can get all kind of real trading services and facilities from my broker trade-24.com. They guarantee their clients fund safety.

There are thousands of brokers all over the world who is offering many facilities for their traders. Because forex trading is now online business and can do whenever and from wherever you want. It is easy to pick the good broker no matter which country you are accessing. I choose TryMarkets, because I believe that, their services and policies is made for me. And I can access my account from wherever I want.